• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAM swordzman

Smash Journeyman
Your mama.

If I know a guy that knows a guy that has a brother that knows a guy who gets horny off of kangaroo's, then what does that make me???

DaNuGuy

Smash Cadet
Why is it that we say "Why can't we all just get along" so much? And where did that man or mouse thing come from?

DaNuGuy

Smash Cadet
With 99 of your friends and a hundred typewriters, you could surely come up with better plots than what most of today's Statesian movies are graced with.

If I had a huge ****ing railgun and there were no laws particularly opposing shooting people with huge ****ing railguns or slingshots....

DaNuGuy

Smash Cadet
I sure as ****ing **** wouldn't expect to see this. One thing makes me sad: It looks like a photoshopped picture.

I cry.

Find a picture of Mr. T with a famous internet humorist, who's still cool EVEN THOUGH HE WENT MAINSTREAM SINCE EGM MENTIONED HIM. I WAS INTO HIS STUFF BEFORE THAT YA N00BS AAAAAARGGGH *nervous breakdown*.

This one's easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom