• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
You got that right BlueYoshi, I think we should do this game again but this time limit the voting to once a day for each round. If a round has finished in that day you can vote again for that new round.
We could maybe do it again for all 3 smash games. It seems this was a popular game.

I was surprized in how far Pichu went this game. I don't know if people were voting for him as a joke to try to get the second-lowest tier to beat all the high tiers or if people actually play as Pichu. I voted for Pichu, as he was one of the characters I played as, but I'm just curious to why others voted for him.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Literally trying to convince noobs that Brawl is worse is more technical than Brawl. Really, I find it a more fun challenge to come and debate the two games here than actually play Brawl!

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I think that you guys aren't giving brawl enough credit. With the new auto sweet spot mechanic, I've found that it takes a lot of technical skill to suicide convincingly.

>.> <.<

SHL spamming is more technical than brawl.
Smash 64 is more technical than brawl.
Blowing into the Smash 64 cartridge to get it to work is more technical than brawl.
Brawl is about as technical as a cell phone game, unless that cell phone game is tetris.
Tetris is more technical than brawl.
Staying awake in <insert really easy/boring class here> after staying up until 4 AM playing melee is more tecnical than brawl.
Counting to Dylan Tnga's power level is more technical than brawl.
Curling is more technical than brawl.
Picking your own pocket without noticing is more technical than brawl.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
Some of those things you mentioned were actually pretty technical. I wish i could pick my own pocket... That would be scary.
On the same train of thought who loves it when they find money in their pockets that they forgot they had? You know when they have been washed and shu?

smashbot226

Smash Master
Playing Pong is more technical than Brawl.

The_Sandman is more technical than Brawl.

My sh*ts are more technical than Brawl.

:psycho: Is more technical than Brawl.

Bread is more technical than Brawl.

Sleeping is more technical than Brawl.

And finally...

Weed is more technical than Brawl.

A LOT more technical...

Yabuki Shingo

Smash Rookie
eh... uh... uhmm... I... maybe... deciding is mttb?
Although I like Brawl... which is mttb!
HAHAHAHA!!!
I'm pretty sure that time will make more advanced techniques, they just need to be discovered, the game is different but if you limit the game with your UNcreativity of finding new techs... well... let's just say that:
Complaining is mttb.
But making fun of this is mttb! Which is more than fantastic!
Finding the techniques in brawl DID REALLY took time actually. That's why the game started to be better and better each time!
I'll say one more thing:
Making your post have content is mttb AND mttm AND mtt64!
Thinking that I did it is mttALL!

smashbot226

Smash Master
Cyan GNW, for rather than going with the crowd as my reason, choose to say this:

The lining on CGNW looks like Aquaman's semen to me...

So whenever someone hits them I say, "Ha ha! Your fist/foot/tongue/head/tail/etc is covered with semen!"

Then they'd say, "Ew, that's so gross!" Then I'd always get a 9 Judgment for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom