• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Krystal, Sonic, Dedede, and then Bowser.

Why so much hate in this topic? It's not like what we vote will change anything this late in the game.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
apologies to all for flaring up and being stupid.
my first, well it's gone.
my second, well if you read it and enjoyed it, i'm glad. if you didn't, my bad. this one was stupid and i'm sorry to have come across as some overreactive fit-pitcher.
sigh. mav

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sigh.

People. Stick with the facts and stop going to fanism.

Dedede is way better than Krystal on many beliefs.

Stop voting for Sonic, since its just a waste of a vote now with a 15+ vote lead.
For the last time, its not who's better, its who you like/want the best!!
The facts?? What facts? Dedede is awesome, I woulda vote for him, but I like Krystal too :p

RDK

Smash Hero
Where the hell is Shooster?

Can someone who has been paying attention please post the updated rankings? I don't even know who to vote for now.

Definetely not Krystal, so Boozer or Sonic. But if Sonic has too many votes, I'll go with Boozer.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

The Sweet 16 - Division 3

1st - Sonc [31 votes]

2nd - Krystal [24 votes]

3rd - King Dedede [20 votes]

4th - Bowser [8 votes]

sorry i havent updated in a while, I'm in my last week of classes in college and I have a ton of work to do. There's about 45 minutes left in this division.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
why? Krystal is the most popular non-confirmed character, and one of the most popular characters Star Fox
Ever since the thought of her being in Brawl...

=.=

Wow. This overvoting bull has to stop. When a character is on the top of the lead by a huge margin, stop voting for him! Its pretty much a waste of a vote, and you could give another character a chance by using your vote better..

Can you make that a rule?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

=.=

Wow. This overvoting bull has to stop. When a character is on the top of the lead by a huge margin, stop voting for him! Its pretty much a waste of a vote, and you could give another character a chance by using your vote better..

why i would vote for the character i like better no matter what the lead. its not like it matters anyway.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS:

The Sweet 16 - Division 3

Characters advancing to the Elite 8:

1st - Sonic [32 votes]

2nd - Krystal [24 votes]

Characters eliminated from tournament:

3rd - King Dedede [21 votes]

4th - Bowser [9 votes]

Please wait, the last division of the Sweet 16 will be open in a few minutes.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Giant Penguin that wears a Pimp robe and has a huge mallet > Blue animal thing
awsome Blue fox with super staff with magic powers that flies on dinosaurs beats the crap out of raptors and is the lone survivor of her home planet...and most of all she is part of the star fox games > a big, fat, lazy, clumsy, penguin with a mallet that makes him clumsier...

Yaya

Smash Champion
RECAP!

The two blue mammals face eachother in the elite eight while the two kings are out due to mutiny. :p

Zevox

Smash Lord
why? Krystal is the most popular non-confirmed character, and one of the most popular characters Star Fox
I wouldn't say shes the most popular non-confirmed character myself - Ridley and a few veterans at the very least probably have her beat in that area - but shes certainly up there, true. Her making it to the quarterfinals is no real surprise.

axemangx said:

Would you just come off it already? People can vote as they please. This is a popularity contest - if people want to vote for the character in the lead, theres no reason they can't, no matter how big that lead is. Its all opinion, pure and simple, and there is no wrong way to vote.

Zevox

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
awsome Blue fox with super staff with magic powers that flies on dinosaurs beats the crap out of raptors and is the lone survivor of her home planet...and most of all she is part of the star fox games > a big, fat, lazy, clumsy, penguin with a mallet that makes him clumsier...
Not to sound like an ***, but most of the Krystal fans didn't know who she was until they looked at the "Krystal for Brawl" Thread

RDK

Smash Hero
LOL@KrystalRules

Both Ridley and Geno's fanbases murder Krystal's fanbase in terms of sheer numbers. Try again.

She is in no way the most popular un-revealed character.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman

=.=

Plain stupid. If i had my fav character knocked out because someone thought "oh X is ganna win, im ganna vote for Y instead" I would be annoyied, because your ment to vote for you fav character...

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yeah, Ridley and Geno's fanbase combined could flick Krystal's fanbase away like a bug.

And one of them alone could eat it like a hamburger.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
The Sweet 16 -Division 4: NOW OPEN!

The 4th and final division of the Sweet 16 is now open, and wow, this is a tough one. I think I'm going to have to vote for Ganondorf, seeing as how he's the last remaining LoZ rep. You may now begin voting for this division. Please try to control yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom