• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
If you are a De, please don't marry a de, cause then your kids will be, dedede (unless they inherit from their father then they will be King Dedede) I vote the King.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I wish I could vote against Krystal - not because I don't like her, but just because she's the least worthy of a spot out of these four.

At any rate, I vote Sonic.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I wish I could vote against Krystal - not because I don't like her, but just because she's the least worthy of a spot out of these four.

At any rate, I vote Sonic.
Wow.....Its really bad to call her the least worthy....Harsh man...

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Sonic all the way.

I mean COME ON, he starred in those classic 90's games that made us all so happy. :)

I vote for Sonic

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Erimir, you can't vote by Shooster's rules.....he will have to decide.

EDIT: And neither can StoleUrCar =/

Btw, I vote for krystal

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
King DeDeDe hands down.

although I really don't care who wins, as long as Krystal loses. b2esides her, everyone in this conference rocks.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Let me think. . .

Well, Sonic would probably have a pretty hard time against Bowser. After all, his fighting style involves attacking from all directions and Bowser's got spiked armor. But I think Sonic would be able to pull it off by disorienting Bowser with dizzying speed. Dedede wouldn't be as tough for Sonic. He's got more attack power than Bowser with that hammer, but less accuracy and defense. So there go the heavyweights.

Which leaves Sonic vs. Kyrstal. Which, in my wierd-*** little mind, would go something like this.

Krstal: *Drops staff* Daddy?

Sonic: What?

Krystal: I've fianlly found my daddy! I'm not an orphan any more! I'll. . .hey, wait! Come back!!

Sonic: You're insane!

Krstal: Daddy! (Chases Sonic, who manages to trick her into falling off the edge.)

:laugh: Or on a more serious level, he'd just use his incredible you-can't-handle-this speed to own.

So. . .yeah. Sonic.

Thats his opinion, just like the opposite is yours. Does not mean you can flame the hell out of him. Try and be just a little civil.
He done:

Bomebrman > Ridley (Or whatever).

Thats just as justified as all the things I said because... they were my opinion. But he didn't even say "I think Bomberman is better than Ridley" he just stated it like fact, which means he deserved to get flamed.

Look, I'm sorry to have to poin out your horrendously obvious mental disabilities, but I'm afraid I have no choice.

I joined in November. THIS MONTH is December. Nice job there.

Does a brain wave EVER pass between your right ear and your left?

I quoted you contradicting yourself. How can it be hard to tell if I'm joking about what happened if people generally think I wouldn't know **** because I only joined a while ago?

The joke I made earlier is entirely justified because I DON'T know why the Ridley fans were banned. And anyone with any kind of education can tell that because I only joined a while ago.

EDIT: and if I get banned for this, it would be worth it.
What the **** is wrong with you? I merely stated why people might think you wouldn't be joking and now your trying to insult me? All I said was that I thought that it would be hard to tell that it was a joke and now look at you overreacting.

Seriously, GTFO.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Which leaves Sonic vs. Kyrstal. Which, in my wierd-*** little mind, would go something like this.

Krstal: *Drops staff* Daddy?

Sonic: What?

Krystal: I've fianlly found my daddy! I'm not an orphan any more! I'll. . .hey, wait! Come back!!

Sonic: You're insane!

Krstal: Daddy! (Chases Sonic, who manages to trick her into falling off the edge.)
:laugh::laugh:
You = Win

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Lego, but I fight fire with fire.

god, I hate that expression....

@Dragonbreath

I can seriously see that happening lol

Although in the right light, Sonic and Krystal may appear to look alike.....if you were on acid.:laugh:

Zevox

Smash Lord
Current Standings?
Sonic: Just keeping his lead through his superhuman speed.
Krystal: Laughing at Dedede as she uses an Arwing to keep up with Sonic.
Dedede: Cursing at the above and trying to convince Meta Knight to lend him the Halberd.
Bowser: Already composing his defeat speech in which he swears revenge on the victors.

(Meaning: Sonic 22, Krystal 19, Dedede 13, Bowser 2. May have miscounted slightly though, since I don't know who has and hasn't voted before our host's last update.)

Zevox

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'm still going to vote for Dedede. Penguins with giant hammers should not be left in the dust.

I feel bad for Boozer...

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
The Sweet 16 - Division 3: NOW OPEN!

Division 3 of the Sweet 16 is now open. I vote for Dedede. You may now vote for this division.

AND NO ARGUING. But since I know that you guys will argue I'm just gonna give twenty more votes to Dedede... wait thats not right... Bowser gets fifteen.

I'm gonna explode if I don't stop making these. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom