• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Shulk and Chorus Men are the last newcomers with trailers, what veterans would...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
You think be in the trailers?

Just like how Captain Falcon was confirmed in the Lucina/Robin trailer, and slightly Game & Watch in the Pac Man trailer, what veterans would you think fit in the Shulk and Chrous Men trailers?

For Shulk, I would think Rob since he would be a robot and Shulk could confuse him as an evil robot, maybe also even Ness since he is the star of an RPG.

For the Chrous Men. I would think Wario, seeing how similar in a way they are.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
inb4 Gematsu is dead.

I hope that Metaknight is somehow in the Chorus men Trailer. It'd be funny to see him "singing" or something.
I guess Wario would make more sense though.

Last edited:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Shulk: I'm betting on a cameo from Link, someone from the Fire Emblem crew, Ness/Lucas, or hopefully R.O.B.
Chorus Men: Wario, and/or Mr. Game & Watch.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
If Wario and/or G&W doesn't show up in the trailer for Chorus Men, I'll be slightly disappointed. Only slightly, though.

For Shulk, R.O.B. seems incredibly obvious, and I hope Sakurai and crew have fun with that one.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Shulk vs Ganondorf. Just seems fitting. Or dueling Metaknight.

Chorus Men can go die. Or get eaten by Wario. Whatever, I don't want a trailer for them either way.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
If Mewtwo was back and got his own trailer, Ness/Lucis fighting him with the physic powers would be amazing.

Last edited:

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Chorus Men with Wario, Shulk with Meta Knight. Ice Climbers in PoTD

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Am moving this to character discussion.

rmw6190

Smash Rookie
ganondorf and meta knight. ganondorf honestly has the best chance to be revealed in a trailer, as I think the likely next trailer will come next week to celebrate the release of hyrule warriors(possibly a new zelda rep and ganon). I dont think the chorus men will make it in, Shulk should make it in. Still holding out for captain rainbow and party phil. (well not really although party phil would be awesome)

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Ness goes with Shulk, while Jigglypuff goes with Chorus Men in order to show off the original 12. There are really so many ways you could go, since Sakurai has the ability to throw a futuristic racecar driver into a roughly medieval setting and make it work. Trying to find logical cross-franchise connections doesn't really mean much, since Sakurai's just going to do whatever he wants anyway.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Shulk fighting Mewtwo would be awesome.
Yep I was thinking the same thing, and they could even add Ness/Lucas to the battle so there is a psychic thing going on.

Chorus Men is a little harder. I could see ROB and maybe Snake. It would just be a really weird trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom