• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Sakurai got really drunk one night and decided to add a new character...

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
Who would you want it to be?

What character seems so ridiculous and unlikely that you would have to be drunk to think its a good idea to add?

My choice would be my "K Rool" idea I posted another thread about, where its like Masks Link, in that his Down-B move switches him from King to Kaptain to Baron and back to King. Obviously, its a really dumb idea, hence why Sakurai would have to be drunk to ever consider it.

Probably that, and a Metroid. I realize Metroids are Assist Trophies, but before that was found out, I remember hearing a good deal of people saying they want a Metroid as a playable character.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
oh.. blooper could appear as an AT or Subspace enemy wit Sakurai not getting drunk. I think the idea of Dr. Kawashima, since Dr. lob is kool

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
If he got drunk, he'd put in Geno. OWNED!!! SUCK THAT, GENO LOVERS!!!

lol

I'd want him to add Jimmy T. or 8-bit Mario.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
He'd have to be drunk to put in The Soldier from Team Fortress 2. As awesome as that would be, it will never happen. =[

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
He would have to add a character that was never in the game. Because he cant just decide to post it and it to be in the game. dont forget the translators would all like

"Woah Dude. your like. drunk. theres no way were typing that!"

I'd Like to see evereything though.

Top Bottom