• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Every Character had Taunt Unlocked movesets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Hi everyone, I like to play some Super Hack Brothers Brawl on the Wii. And what I've noticed with the amazing Triforce Gannon Mod, and a lot of PSAs, I really like fighting, taunting, and being the same character with new spiffy moves from my taunt. What if everyone can do this? How would that go? For the purposes transforms will either be activated by up or down, and a side taunt returns you to normal.

Gannondorf - I'm not challenging the greatness that is Triforce gannon. Do it like that, Downtaunt goes sword, uptaunt goes magic.
Link - I've seen a Biggoron's sword/Megaton Hammer one where he just used other items after the change. I support this for him. If you really need a second.... wolf link and Midna? Or that cool ball and chain thing from twilight princess/chain chomp from link's awakening. That. Go with that.
Toon Link - The toon version of Link's?
Zelda - In addition to her magic moveset, give her one based on her ability to pull out a bow and shoot the Silver Arrows. Or Light Arrows. Pit proves fighting with a bow is fun.
Sheik - Katana for the ninj--- sheikah.
Mario - Tanooki Mario up taunt. Boomerang Bros. Suit down taunt.
Luigi - Penguin Suit Up Taunt. Boot Suit (Mario 3) down taunt.
Peach - Cat Suit Up Taunt. Emotions (Super Princess Peach) Down taunt.
Yoshi - Mario World Yoshi Up taunt (Changes b moves to fireball where he turns red, ground pound where he turns yellow, tongue staying green, and wings in blue) Down taunt means his B moves are now inspired by the Baby abilites from Yoshi's Island DS.
Rosalina - ...Ya got me?
Bowser - Up Taunt gives him the clown face pod. Throws minions out, is more floaty and light. Down Taunt makes him use Bowser Jr. like Luma or a Pikmin when he attacks. (easter egg, if you enter your name as koopa, he'll pull out one of the random koopa kids instead of jr.)
Fox - Up Taunt pulls out more of a rifle instead of his pistol. Larger shots, slower speed, think like on foot Fox from Assault/64 multiplayer if you unlocked it. Down Taunt uses the staff from Starfox Adventures.
Falco -Up Taunt does what Fox does with the rifel. Down Taunt returns him to his Smash Melee fox clone instead of his brawl one.
Wolf - Down Taunt makes him go on all fours and be more of a wolf. Up Taunt makes his moves more traps and call for air strike based.
Mega Man - Rush Adaptor up taunt. Down taunt gives him other robot masters he absorbed.
Olimar - I don't know enough about Pikmin to do this.
Pikachu - Up Taunt - Four different pokemon moves. Down Taunt - The same. Also with Iron Tail for him.
Greninja - I don't know how he plays. But his would be based on Protean.
Lucario - See Pikachu. Just use different moves he learns.
Charizard - ....you can probably figure this one out.
Little Mac - Up Taunt makes him become an abusive alcoholic and he drinks until he's Soda Popinski. Down taunt makes him fat mac from captain rainbow.
Captain Falcon - Starts surfing on a hoverboard looking blue falcon and uses it with down taunt. With Up Taunt... asks you to show him your moves
Ness - Like every other rpg character, just pick 4 other moves he does.
Marth - uses magical sword and the fire emblem.
Ike - Uses magical sword and the fire emblem.
Robin - haven't seen play.
Lucina - see Robin.
Ice Climber - Nana stands on Popo's shoulders and they don't separate as much as become one giant ice climber.
R.O.B. - puts on a pair of nintendo Power Gloves, his punches now explode and he fights closer to Ganondorf.
Pit - Up taunt use a sword. Down Taunt - Use a Club
Palutena - Up Taunt - Use a canon. Down taunt - use a palm.
Kirby - Up taunt, become beetle kirby. Down taunt - Become Fighter Kirby.
Meta Knight -... he's OP and doesn't get to do this.
Dedede - Gets the axe shadow Dedede used in Triple Deluxe.
Donkey Kong - Down taunt - rides rambi while shooting cocoanut guns. Up Taunt - His punchout moveset with gloves on.
Diddy Kong - Up Taunt - starts hopping on his tail like Yoshimitsu Down Taunt - Has a sex change into Dixie Kong.
Sonic - Pulls out sword black knight style. Goes Were-Hog.
Villager - see Olimar.

I'm probably missing some people. So go for it, make your own!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom