• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if ASL can load alternate stage files and .rels, why not .brstms?

Kurodyne

where did i put my keys
NNID
KuroSensation
i know there's a way to force alt stages to play certain songs, but why isn't it done in a similar way to ASL?

like, for example, if someone loads alt Battlefield with X25 being the only song in My Music, is it impossible to have the game load X25_A.brstm? essentially having two tracklists, one for each alt?

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
This... is a great idea. Keep peepz from replacing other music in game... Then again, some people would end up with some pretty ridiculously huge codes for alt song loading.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I tried using this with past versions of PM and it had issues. It would only work once per song... and even then it would play the first thirty seconds or so and would go silent... Althoooouuugh... I didn't do all the stuff with customizing the .pac files to add song titles and such. I may give this another go. It would help immensely with my current musical limitations.

Obskore

Smash Ace
I tried using this with past versions of PM and it had issues. It would only work once per song... and even then it would play the first thirty seconds or so and would go silent... Althoooouuugh... I didn't do all the stuff with customizing the .pac files to add song titles and such. I may give this another go. It would help immensely with my current musical limitations.
well, i read before that it's quite unstable and might corrupt your Brawl savefile, if it didn't i can assure that the tool wouldn't be as obscure and would ne heard of more often.
PM loads files and characters that don't exist in Brawl itself, but that was thanks to the PMDT, but then again and as everyone else say, it might be something they can deliver :p

Top Bottom