• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ideas on Samsh Orbs

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
I suppose it could be possible, maybe they'll do it differently. Also, would the smash orb appear when items were set to off?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I don't think so, that would be like assuming samus is not returning because regular samus is not in the second trailer or the official site.

Fire7Man7Dan7

Smash Rookie
And I Samus was listed as a character in Nintendo power smash profiles so that pretty much ensures she will be suited. (listed seperatly from ZSS)

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Smash Orbs look like they'll allow for some hectic games. I'm personally for them. But as said, they probably can be turned off.

soaz

Smash Ace
i am one of those who look forward to smash orbs even if they are not items and you kinda build power or something like that.I just got an idea about this think about Yoshis smash orb attack they could make so that 1000 yoshis come and run you over.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
I always liked the idea that you build up power as you fight, then are able to release a super smash move or whatever you guys refer it as. But maybe it'll be both, the smash orbs could give you a major boost, but you could still obtain it without? Eh, just blind guesses...

EDIT: whoops, text from the wrong topic. i have no idea how i thought i was in a pit topic.

Top Bottom