• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers Video Thread! updated --- 1/16/12

shmeargle

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that would be good and thanks Binx. I was wondering if we could have a critique thread but I realized I haven't gone to any tourneys yet and don't have a set up :(

I think character or by IC's name is fine. It would be easier to look at certain matchups.

:phone:

Binx

Smash Master
(url=*linktogame*)NameofIC vs NameofOpponent - TournamentName Year)

replace ( with [

example

(url=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317044]ice climber video thread[/url]
ice climber video thread (after replacing the parenthesis)
I will add games in this format to the op.

Binx

Smash Master
Thanks Nin

If anyone wants to help by quoting my OP and organizing matches I can just copy yours over mine and repost, its fine to have redundancy as well we can have it listed by player and by date and by match up, whatever anyone wants to add I'm happy to update. I'm in school again and wont have time for tons of projects but I do check the forum almost every day to add updates.

Top Bottom