• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers; Savage Beasts

IceClingers

Smash Rookie
Ice climbers have moves that are like others but have diffrent strengths.

=Simmiliar Moves=​

If you jump and do a side A that is like the move Mario uses with his fist. An all around meteo mash.

If you jump and do an up A, that is like Links move with his sword.

If you jump and do a down A, that is like Links move with his sword.

Their forward grab is like Peaches

Their back grab is like Fox/Falco

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+​

Ice Climbers grab/throw ability is amazing. Every percent counts and you cannot be mommy with these.

=Grab/Throw=​

Run up to opponet and press Z having Nana (or the CPU controlled one for this thread it's Nana) grab the player/CPU. Doing a smash move will hit the player/CPU hard and have Nana do an inocent hit.

Two items at one is nice. Like Ray Gun and Bazooka. Have Nana hold the Ray Gun while you take the Bazooka and charge it up having Nana shoot.

Item twins are harsh. Like the Bomb/Mr. Saturn combo that rarely happens. Grab a bomb and a Mr Saturn and throw them. Saturn will bounce off of them and and keep them still for a moment to have the bomb come in unblockable.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+​

Die hards can be used by any character but the Ice Climbers I like the best.

=Die Hards=​

Throw an enemy backwards off the edge (Backwards goes farther) and then jump down do the side A move slamming into the enemy then an Up B. NOTE this may kill Nana so be careful when doing so.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+​

Slamming enemies is effective in sudden deaths, 100 man melee and more.

=Slamming=​

Backward throws and up throws are most effective. Grab one guy throw him upwords, then grab another and hit him into that.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+​

More will be added later

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I heard the Ice Climbers are actually Chuck Norris's testicles, frozen and shrunk down a thousand times.

Binx

Smash Master
Hahahaha asside from the tips I like this thread, we have sheiks downthrow marths uthrow peaches forward throw and fox's back throw, also links uair OMG broken, although I think the dair is ours. What more could we ask for?

Top Bottom