• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climber Combo Video!!Inuit to Win

Binx

Smash Master
I wish I could pull of Spike's hair lol! the longer your hair is the better you are at playing spacies, its a fact.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Lol, well...my hair actually might be a little curlier, and obviously has more texture than that of Spike's but I guess that if you threw those things aside my hair looks EXACTLY like Spike's. And I <3 my hair...I wouldn't want to change it.

Which makes me wonder...should I change my gamertag to something like Spike? Maybe CB Spike? <.< >.>

Oh wait...I don't smoke. ****. I CAN'T be Spike. D:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
We should choose something mellow. Everyone always uses hard-driving music for combo videos, we should do something different for such a unique character as the ICs. You know, something artsy and post-modern.

*slits wrists for using the phrase "post-modern"*

Binx

Smash Master
As much as I like the idea of being different, I also like the idea of putting in something catchy and fast paced that the combo video forum will watch, the more varied and impressive things we show them the more Ice Climber players we will get, the more innovation we will have, and more dominance over tournaments we will receive.

It's marketing people =)

Look at how many people play Falco hahaha

Top Bottom