• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC Blog: VLog is dead but the blog is not!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Another Tuesday, another post. I've been sticking to the schedule pretty well, I'm very proud of myself, yay, etc.

But I'm curious what sort of things you guys would want to read my thoughts on. Right now I'm doing a bunch of posts on the origin of competition and games and *I* find it interesting but I feel like nobody else really does. Maybe I just need to write more **** FROM THE HEART. Thoughts?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Another Tuesday, another post. I've been sticking to the schedule pretty well, I'm very proud of myself, yay, etc.

But I'm curious what sort of things you guys would want to read my thoughts on. Right now I'm doing a bunch of posts on the origin of competition and games and *I* find it interesting but I feel like nobody else really does. Maybe I just need to write more **** FROM THE HEART. Thoughts?
You should write about improving at competitive games, and of course more specifically smash. You could even make a big thread about this on the Melee Discussion and I'm sure you'd get a ton more followers.

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
I came to this post really late, it's a bummer you chose to say farewell to the ****** sister, but I'll still check it, there's plenty of great information, interesting stuff Wobbles.

TheSavior

Smash Rookie
So.. After watching Evo 2013 and seeing your performance i became obsessed with this game and the ice climbers in general.

It's sad really. I'm awfully late to the party and literally everything frame by frame has been found. Especially with wobbles maining icies.

I picked up my first gamecube and in under an hour i managed to master wavedashing and a whole bunch of other techs. Felt really good.

Now i'm going to sift through every vlog and blog of yours.. I really like the Stuff you put out man. I used to do this high level mindgames on mmo pvp like WoW and OnC.

Now i can get deep in depth of one of the best fighting game in history.

For now, my goal is to train evaluate and practice to even be able to participate in a single event. That'd be sick.

Top Bottom