• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will translate your message to Japanese and send it POST HERE

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nickname: Nicholas.Riddle

The characters I really want to see (other than those in the trailer) are Geno (Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) and Chrono (Chrono Trigger). They were just that cool.

Having the Super Items always on seems like a good idea, as that adds yet another unique aspect to each character, and might help balance them out. (ie. give worse characters better specials)

For game-modes, make a mini-game that is character specific. What I mean is, make a mini-game that corresponds with the character's starting game.

If those things would happen, I would be greatly appreciated.

------------------------

Thanks Wes!

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Nickname: Miemakurh.

Subject: Music.

Glad to hear you are taking fan suggestions. I just hope you don't get overwhelmed with absurd ideas and abandon the endeavor, because it's a great thing to do.

Anyway, my request is simple. I think the epic score from Lower Norfair in Super Metroid would be good for a Metroid based level,. There was an updated version of the score on Metroid Prime, and it was just as deep and sinister sounding as ever. On SSBB it could only get better. And If Ridley is to be a playable character, it would fit perfectly with his stage.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: Ulti

Message: As exciting as the new characters are, I am more interested in game balance. This may go without saying, but unescapable combos really put a damper on some match-ups. Also, leave in some "hidden" techniques like be able to cancel an aerial move's lag - things not stated in the manual.

My only requests for characters are that the 26 from Melee stay, and that either Hector or Ephraim (from Fire Emblems 7 and 8 respectively), be in it. Switch up the swordsmen a bit.

Thanks for doing this.

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: Rekano
Character: Nathan Graves

Ever since Melee hit back in 2001. The thought of Castlevania Circle of the Moon's Nathan being in Smash seemed so right.

Honestly I could see Graves fitting in this game so well. he could easily have a super, due to his multiple DSS card summons. Projectile Based with a Whip?(simular to link but uses knifes, Crosses, Holy water) or he could even be made into an physical attacker. (Using tackles, Slide attacks, some other tactic). or a good solid mix.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
other people had some great ideas....

now that Pit and Wario are confirmed....
Lil'Mac DEFFINATELY needs to be in this, as stated before. He deserves to get in, probably more than Pit, being he's stood out as an oldskool legend.

Captain N(as already suggested once), would make an exellent new boss. He's the game master, so what more appropriate to have to test your skills at the end than the true game-master? He could ride his GB(upB), PAUSE(freeze oponent), NES Lightgun(projectile), etc. Heck how 'bout at "captain's choice" special, where he randomly generates a special move from all the characters. As a CPU boss though, it'd be awesome if he could intelligently decide special moves for when they're most called for making a pretty climactic battle.

If more Konami characters make it in, Simon Belmont or Alucard would probably be most desired. (heck...they even have double and sometimes triple jumps, projectile specials, tons of weapons, spells, etc)
Sonic is cool, but i hope they don't get carried away. Maybe tails, knuckles, and shadow..but if they include anyone past those basic 4...they're pushing it, really.

King dedede has good potential i think. Hammer moves, inhale, etc. This game needs more badguys. :D

Personally, I think bomberman and megaman would be cool to have in, though they would have to get pretty imaginitive w/ bomberman, since he really can't do much besides Throw bombs, kickbombs, pump bombs, remote bombs, time bombs, etc...whats his upB? Sit on a bomb?

PITforREV

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: Johnny

Here are my two cents on some characters that would make the game really unique.
`Battle Toads- gotta love the toads, and seeing their combat in their game, it could translate to brawl nicely.
-Megaman- this is my hope and dreams
-Bomberman-He IS nintendo, no matter what anyone says, and he IS an all star
-Diddy kong-Gotta get in
-King Dedede- hes the villian you love to hate
-K Rool-Gotta have some more villians!
-Lucas(mother 2)-with such a huge japanese fanbase, you gotta include my boy!

MUSIC: If a bowser stage is created, I think you should use the bowser muusic from Mario 64, that music was tihgt!

STAGES:A new Saffron city

This is all I got, but please, at least consider, I have so many thoughts, but I cant really put htem onto paper, Im so excited on this game and am glad you guys are doing such a good job with it.

Office_Shredder

Smash Ace
Nickname: Office_Shredder

The issue of third party characters in the new game SSB:B has been discussed extensively, and several names have come up as clear crowd favorites. In particular, I would like to add my voice to the masses in requesting Megaman to be added to the new game. Not only is he a classic (to the point of re-releasing Megaman 1-8 for gamecube, which I bought), but he fills the gap that currently only samus and link shore up in range based characters. While other characters may have ranged attacks at their disposal, only link and samus are capable of relying on them not only as a distraction or approach tactic, but as a main method of combat, due to the variety of ranged attacks at their disposal. The ability to rely on ranged attacks over melee attacks is found in no other fighting game that I'm aware of, and is part of what makes smash unique. However, more characters capable of utilizing multiple ranged attacks would further set smash apart from the "rest of the pack".

On the issue of megaman's gameplay, I would like to mention the possibility of a zelda/shiek transformation type move..... but instead of turning into a new character, pressing "down+b" would instead change megaman's suit. In this manner, he would be capable of utilizing different attacks that he was capable of gaining from bosses in the megaman games, making him not only a versatile character for ranged attacks, but also a unique character in that his moveset would be expanded, but only to give him moves that serve the same overall purpose, keeping it balanced.

Wafflekin

Smash Cadet
Nickname: T.J. Ryan
I want everything after the colon sent.
The colon is HERE :

Dear Nintendo,

I have seen the marvels you have worked by watching the trailer. Me and my brother both wish to see Professor E-Gadd on the Wii. He has the wide arsenal of inventions at his disposal, and he could even make more if need be.

Seeing as Pit is going to be on the Wii, why not bring in the eggplant wizard's eggplants.

The last thing I would ask for would be more differentiated movesets for some of the clone type characters. (Mario/Doc Mario, C. Falcon/Ganondorf, Fox/Falco, Link/Y. Link, Marth/Roy, and Pikachu/Pichu)

Thank you for your time,
T.J. Ryan

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Name: Eternal Smasher

Characters I'd Like To See The Most:
Krystal (Starfox Adventures)
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)
Samurai Goroh and/or Black Shadow (F-ZERO)
Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
Poo (EarthBound)

Items I'd Like To See The Most:
Spiny Shell (Mario Kart Double Dash!!)
Pocket Chomps (Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time)
Deku Nut (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

Third-Party Characters I'd Like To See The Most:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Viewtiful Joe
Banjo-Kazooie
Geno (Super Mario RPG)

Stages I'd Like To See The Most (Halberd's in there already, thank goodness):
Magnet Train (Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal)
Tallon Overworld (Metroid Prime)
Airship (Super Mario Bros. 3)
Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
Rainbow Road (any Mario Kart)

This is just preference. I'll be happy if you just make the game good.

HylianCricket

Smash Rookie
Hello, I see you have quite a few submissions so i'll try to keep mine short and sweet. Thanks in advance and you're awesome to do this for others. ^^

Name: HylianCricket

Character Suggestion

Dear Development Staff,

I ask that you consider adding Lyn (Lyndis) from Fire Emblem 7 to SSB Brawl roster. She could be an agile swordfighter and also perhaps wield a bow much like her class change in Fire Emblem 7. She would be a great addtion to the Fire Emblem characters that have made an appearance in SSB. Thank you for your time. - HylianCricket

That's it thanks a lot for translating!

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Gojiraman

Characters
King Dedede - He's gotta get in, Metaknight made it in and Dedede is more popular than him.
King K. Rool - Once again, we gotta have him. We have evil characters from the Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon series, but not the DK series.
Gorea (First Form) (Metroid: Prime Hunters) - This is a perfect character for Brawl. Strong, fast, he can steal moves like Kirby can, and if he's too big, you can shrink him down like you did Bowser.
All Hunters from Metroid Prime Hunters.
Lil' Mac - Include him, PLEASE!!!!
Master Cheif - If you can get the rights, do so. Everyone wants to see Samus vs. Master Cheif and you have the power to satisfy them.
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Eggman - We gotta have these guys, everyone has wanted them since Melee.
Ridley - He's in nearly every Metroid game, besides Metroid 2 and Metroid Prime 2.
Kraid- Not the humongous one, the one from the original Metroid.
U-Mos - He would be awesome, we heard that the Luminoth were skilled warriors, but we never saw them fight. If you put U-Mos in, the world can know how Luminoth warriors fight.
Diddy Kong - Include Donkey Kong's little sidekick, he's the Luigi of the DK series.
King Boo - Once more we need him, we all want the ghost.
Waluigi - If Wario gets in, so should he. Enough said.
Mr. Resetti - This would be absolutely hilarious.
Phantom Ganon from Wind Waker - This would be awesome
Megaman- Any version, doesn't matter, but he deserves the chance to be in SSBB.
Captain Olimar - The little guy from Pikmin needs his chance to shine in a fighting game.
Godzilla - I saved the best for last, you gotta include The King of The Monsters in this. Shrink him WAY down and you have perfect Brawl material!

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: Alan

---START---

First I'd like to thank you for adding Pitt to the Smash bros. lineup. he's one of my favorite Nintendo characters ever.

Some other characters i would LOVE to see in smash bros. brawl would be Isaac from Golden Sun (and maybe some other characters from Golden Sun franchise). Also any characters from the Advance Wars/Famicon Wars franchise would also be greatly appreciated. My last character suggestion would be Ridley, hes been a part of the Metroid series since the beginning, and it would be nice to have another villain character.

On another note I really would hate to see any of Sega's characters inducted into the new smash bros. game. They really have no place there, they have always been on Sega's systems up until the failure of the Sega Dreamcast, so they should not be a part of a Nintendo All-Stars game. I realize that Solid Snake is in Smash Bros. Brawl already but he did originated on the NES, even if het was made by a third party company. However, up until recently characters like Sonic and Tails have never been on a Nintendo system. I strongly believe that they do not belong alongside Nintendo's finest.

As for music, anything new from the Metroid or Zelda franchises would be great, especially the music from Windwaker. I really like the music from the Windwaker start screen. Also music from Advance Wars and especially from Golden Sun would be awesome if characters from those franchises ended up being in it.

Thank you for your time,
-Alan

---END---

thanx a bunch Wes, and feel free to rearrange this however you need to, to have it make sense and stuff. great, thanks again.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Nickname: Waffle
--------------------------------
I really like that characters such as Snake are appearing in super smash bros. brawl. I hope more third party charcters could make the cut aswell. I specicially like Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles from Sega, Viewtiful Joe from Capcom, and Geno from Square in Super Mario RPG.
---------------------------------

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Nickname: Toecutter
=============
I am a fan of both Nintendo and Sega. But I am a sonic fan at heart. I grew up with the Sega Systems, and have a undying love for them. Specifically Sonic the Hedgehog. I would like for the Blue Blur to be included in the game, and if possible Tails. I love you Nintendo!

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Nickname: pezaddict

Characters: Nintendo, Petey Pirahna should be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He could have jumps like kirby has in SSBM. Petey could use his vomit to attack people and he could eat people and spit them out. Plus, in my opinion, playing as a pirahna plant would be cool. Also, a character from the game Meteos (most likely one of the people from Geolyte) would be an awesome addition to the game. It could use the various items in the game for attacks. Proffesor E. Gadd, Fawful, Elder Shrooboid, Captain Olimar, and Balloon Fighter would be cool characters as well. None of the existing characters should be taken out.

Stages: All the stages in Super Smash Bros and in Super Smash Bros Melee. Also, some stages could be Airship Fortress and Delfino Sqaure.

I think SSBM was a brilliant game, and I am looking foward to SSBB. Please consider my suggestions.

pezaddict

(and thanks in advance wes :) )

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
isnt nintendo NOT allowed to take our ideas b/c of legal reasons? Then they have to give credit and risk of being sued and stuff. They can give us polls, but i dont think ideas for them to use are allowed.

burrito

Smash Lord
Name: Burrito

Here's an idea I had for a character. What about a character that represents a nintendo gamer and uses hardware as weapons. For example, he takes out the zapper and blasts the enemy, he sends out little R.O.B.s that follow the other player and explode, he uses the nunchaku controller as actual nunchacks, he us controller as a whip, plays a little beat on the DK bongos, or maybe even uses the start button to stop time. I think it would make a good tribute to the Nintendo fan and would also be a cool way to incorporate Nintendo hardware into the game. Also, Smash Bros. would have its first original playable character.

Other characters:

Little Mac- He was just made to be in this game. His boxing style would be really fun.
Skull Kid (w/ Majora's Mask) or Vaati- I think the game could use another Zelda character
Krystal- Her moves will be really easy to make and she would make a fun new character
Diddy kong- i think he would just make a good addition to the Donkey Kong series
Captain Olimar- I would also be very surprised if you didn't include him. Pikmin is a new and popular franchise. Also, he could have some pretty creative moves
K.K Slider or Tom Nook- I think this popular franchise needs a character to represent it.

I would like to see some awesome Punch-out songs in it. That game had some awesome music.

DKClap

Smash Rookie
Oh i just had a great thought
Nickname: Colin

New Charaters:

Max, Axel, Blaze, and Skate(Streets of Rage 2)
Zan(Streets of Rage 3)

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Oh man, I have to say something again. My apologies for typing two, but something just came to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do NOT include Petey Piranha in the next Super Smash Bros. I cannot fathom how this character has become so prevalent in the Mario series. I do not find him to be a very interesting character, and he just seems like a waste of space to me. If he makes it into the next game and Toad does not, it will be a terrible disgrace.

As for music, I trust Nobuo Uematsu wholeheartedly. His scores for the Final Fantasy series (particularly that of FFVII) were just impeccable, and they were the reason I became so heavily interested in music. Just as long as the music still draws from classic Nintendo themes with Nobuo's own ingenuity and orchestration, we have nothing to worry about. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

supernova63

Smash Journeyman
nickname:supernova63
message: i would like to have sonic and shadow added to the game and i would LOVE for the coms to be better so i can practice when my friends are gone say lvl 1-20 and let them use advanced techniques like wavedash,i would also likeadvanced techniques like superwave dash wave dash and that stuff kept in the game

for music i would like emerald sword:rhapsody and the option to choose the music as you choose the stage for example on final destination you could pick the normal music or say the music from yoshi's island

Danman

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I'd really like to thank Wes for taking the time and effort to read all these posts. I know how hard it is to translate into other languages, so I rally appreciate it!

-----------------

Name: Daniel

New wanted character suggestions:
-U-Mos (Metroid series) (the Luminoth are too cool to exclude!)
-Toad (Mario series)
-Metroid (Metroid series)
-Crono (Chrono Trigger)
-Frog (Chrono Trigger)
-Magnus (Chrono Trigger)
-Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7)
-Dark Samus (Metroid series)
-Boo (Mario series)
-Mew (Pokemon series)
-Rockman (Rockman series)
-Sonic (Sonic The Hedgehog series)
-Knuckles (Sonic The Hedgehog series)
-Tails (Sonic The Hedgehog series)
-Goron (Legend of Zelda series)
-Zora (Legend of Zelda series)
-Ganon (Legend of Zelda series)
-Skull Kid (Legend of Zelda series)
-Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7)
-Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7)

Gameplay suggestions:
-Mid Air Grabs (I have always thought Smash Bros was missing it!)
-Bring back the N64's crowd cheering
-Give Ganondorf his own attacks
-Smarter AI that adapts to your way of playing

----------------------

Thanks again!!

-West Coast Wes-

Smash Journeyman
:) keep it goin. For those of you who said thanks--your very welcome.
Dont worry about posting things long, just realize I might hate you for it.

I'm kidding. Let them have it. (godzilla? wtf)

Mr.Starone

Smash Cadet
Name: Starone

characters wanted:

Ridley (Metroid)
King K.Rool (DKC series)
King Dedede (Kirby series)
Balloon Fighter (Ballon Fight)
Ganon (pig demon)
Sonic
Origional Megaman

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: AKC12 (you can go to google, type my nickname, and find some of my posts on gamefaqs, smashboards, and so on)

OK, since Fox is my favorite character, how about adding his rival Wolf Mcdonald (correct the last name please) join. Krystal would be a unique character for her magical staff (and we need more females : )).

Since you added Snake from MGS, it would be logical to add other non Nintendo characters with closer relations. Like Sonic, Knuckles, Tails or Shadow.

Ganondorf in SSBM was basically a copy of Captain Falcon. I'm sure several has said it, but give him a new moveset with the sword we see when he wins.

F-Zero GX is one of my most played games for the Gamecube. Samurai Goroh, and/or Black Shadow would be the best to choices from the F-Zero world. Maybe Deathborn as a boss.

Diddy Kong would be cool, his recover can use his rocket from Mario Power Tennis. Also Mewtwo was very weak in SSBM. Maybe his smashes should be faster and a bit more powerful with the same throw strength.

I never knew them much, but adding Megaman and co. can definetly get me more into the series.

Bowser needs help of his child (or children if you want to bring the koopa kids from super mario 3 back) so he won't lose to Mario (ok he really won't beat Mario), but it'll be interesting to see how he'll work.

You added Metaknight, so how about Kirby's biggest threat, King Dedede. (not sure on the dede spelling)

The Tales series could have a few main characters in it. Like, from Symphonia, Lloyd and Kratos, and maybe Collette would be my top choices.

Maybe there could be a Dark Samus, or you can think about adding the hunters in Metroid Prime from the DS.

Daisy can be good if her tomboy'ish style is implemented.

I would also like Raichu in it, so people know that Pikachu can actually evolve again. You already have Pichu and Pikachu, why now Raichu.

I'm thinking a different boss for each series or character. For example, Fox's would be General Scales, or Mario's would be Giga Bowser. Other bosses could be Ganon, Andross, Metroid Prime, Deathborn, Oni Link, any boss or ownage type character.

Don't forget, Stamina mode with the option to adjust the HP.

Can there be replays of short matches, or from one player mode, and save them. Or take pictures from the pause to remember some moments.

Supermoves, I want it to have NO cutscene, or at least make it optional. Also make it so it's not an automatic KO, make it hard to hit, the player can dodge it. Lots of lag to release the attack and after the attack. You can use an item to activate it, but it would be sweet if there is a condition which is very hard to meet, but if you do, then you can activate it without that item. More than 1 supermove for each character would be awesome. Only once a match for one character.

Keep all the stadium events, homerun contest, break the targets, multiman melee. Make the Classic, Adventure modes longer, and have some sort of story. Make it less linear, different endings maybe. Make race to the finish a stadium event.

Classic stages from the first 2 would be awesome. A sound test with this games music, and classic music would be awesome. Different costumes, like different colors. Mario would also have the Fire Suit, or the Super Mario Sunshine water pack. Maybe have most characters have more than 1 move set. I know what I'm asking seems way too much, but it would be the best thing in my life if it was close to it.

'Wavedashing', where you can slide on the ground by airdodging towards the ground is a very important aspect to tournament play for Melee. I hope it allows it and make it similar to execute.

I hope you consider some of my suggestions and hopes. Good luck making this game, please make it so it lasts decades, so lots of event matches, and lots of custumization would also be important. Create a character would help with this. And online play, and.... ok I'll stop so it won't take you hours to read my suggestions.

I know, it's pretty long (ok very long). But this is like 90% of what I want. So I'm basically giving all of my possible ideas which could be added.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Name: Giygas

Suggestions:

Considering characters, I would like to see more characters from the obscure corners of gaming besides obvious ones like Sonic. Earthworm Jim would be an obvious choice, using his suit creatively like in the games. Maybe Kalas from Baten Kaitos, or Poo from Mother 2? Other options would be Olimar (from the Pikmin series), or perhaps Olimar and Looie as a team like the Ice Climbers. You could also do a team consisting of Diddy and Dixie from Donkey Kong. I would really like it if you included Chibi-Robo! He would make a great addition to the cast.

And 2 versions of Link! Young Link could be from the Wind Waker art style and adult link could be from Twilight Princess.

In terms of options I would like to be able to adjust the amount of HP in stamina mode. Music was good in Melee but I would like more alternate tracks for each stage. I would like to be able to turn off crates and barrels in multiplayer because they often hide explosives and it ruins having items on. Don't make a create-a-character, just give us lots! But try hard to make them balanced. Characters like Mewtwo were very weak in the last Smash Bros. so I would like to see them have more of a fighting chance.

Thanks so much!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
The Other Wind said:
Nickname: WindoverSea
Character suggestion

Little Mac from the "Punch Out!" games- Definitely a classic character. The quintessential underdog with the heart of a champion, Nintendo's own version of Rocky Balboa. He almost HAS to be in this game.

Mike and Mr. X from "Kung Fu"- If obscure chracters like Ice Climbers and G&W can compete, why not these guys? Sure their moves were a bit stiff on the NES, but I'm sure you guys can give them new life on the Wii. Mr. X could actually fulfill a boss role if necessary.

Megaman - Megaman is indeed Capcom, but when I think of his glory days, my thoughts drift back to his days on the NES. He would certainly not look out of place fighting alongside or against Mario. Putting him in Brawl would make fans both young and old very happy. The same can be said concerning the following two characters:

Billy and Jimmy Lee - from the "Double Dragon" series. They have a known moveset and a signature weapon (nunchuks), which would carry over very well to a fighting game. Imagine using their special tornado kick as an up + B similar to Link's. Ownage. Even though they're Acclaim characters, they're part of Nintendo history. Double Dragon was very popular on the NES and even had a cartoon series and a crappy movie based on them.

I wouldn't mind Ranzou, Chin, and the unfortunate Brett from DD3 too ^^

And finally,

Sonic and Tails - Everyone wants to see Sonic and Tails vs. Mario and Luigi. EVERYONE. Please get this done. Please.

Thank you for giving fans a chance to voice their opinions.

Dude, Megaman and Billy and Jimmy all the way. Good stuff "The Other Wind".

LSM

Smash Rookie
Nickname:Hyperactive Rockman

Suggestions:

Sonic:I mean alot of people want him in there, I mean I heard sonic was going to be in Smash bros. melee but you did not have enough time, so I think he should be in there.

Megaman/Rockman:He is another fan favorite, not as favorited as Sonic but alot of people want him in it so I would like it and alot of other people would like it if you put Sonic and Megaman/Rockman in it.

odintu

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Odintu

Character to Nominate: Wolf O'Donald... Enemy of Fox, slower, and different movesets because of the different resources provided to the Star Fox and Star Wolf Teams.

Captain Oliver: Several Reasons, He controls pikmin and as such my thoughts on how he can play are very fun. Lay down a few pikmin and call an ambush and etc. He is what I think to be part of an iconic nintendo game.

Issac from Golden Sun: I believe golden sun to be another iconic game, and just like Marth and Roy from Golden Sun, Issac would make a great addition to the Smash Brothers Lineup.

As for 3rd party characters lesse...

Obviously Sonic, go go speed!

I would lastly nominate...well I don't really know, but The Prince from Katamari Daimacy (no matter how unlikely it is for him to be playable) could make an interesting Cameo. More to come when I think of it.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nick: HMP22

My only request is that Alucard from Castlevania be included in the game.

Thanks a lot Wes, I wish my Japanese was better so I could do it myself. (Still learning.)

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
Suggestions

nickname:K Balls

Suggestions:
Star Wolf
Daisy
Ridley
Diddy Kong
Shy Guy
Krystal
Sonic
Ganondorf with sword
King Boo
Waluigi
Geno from (super mario RPG)
Samurai Goroh from f zero
Birdo
Ganon
Raichu
Bomberman
ParaTrooper
Toad
Koopa Kid
Megaman i guess
King dedede from kirby
Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia
Mario in his hammer suit

Judo_Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Judo Jiggs

Jigglypuff's sing should auto double to a weak attack/combo that doesn't break sleep such as a marker like in the tv show. Also let Jigglypuff keep her Green (judo) Headband outfit. Give gannondorf his sword. The status attacks (fire, electricity, shadow) do something additional to characters.

More dual characters like Ice Climbers.

Clone characters could be on the same spot switching either the X or Y button to "change character" instead of "change color." This would allow the clone characters (Docter Mario, Falco, Gannondorf, and new additions) to be included with their own modified movesets.

More starfox, F-Zero, Mario Bros. characters. Megaman(X, Bass, Protoman as alternate character) Zero (MegamanZero alternate character) Bomberman, Sonic/Tails (dual characters, Tails solo, Sonic solo, And other characters from the series as alternate characters/colors) and if Square could get in on the third party the Final Fantasy classes (Dragoon, Warrior, B/W Mages) with specific characters from the games as alternate color/characters.

Maybe add a create a character mode where one can design their own character for online/verses modes. Instead of template movesets allow the player to pick and choose each attack individually then modify them and their character via a point system. Example for character editing via points such as size, weight, speed, jump height, and such. And move points modifying the damage, direction (spike, pop-up, horizontal), knockback distance, speed, stun, and recovery after attacking. Also maybe add a special catagory for "default weapon" so you could equip your character with weapons like the characters have swords (link, marth, metalknight) blasters, (samus, fox) or other weapons (SPEARS!!!) with their own properties.

Since there will be more than likely only four players per match possibly add "tag team" for the online mode so 4 players can play online against 4 others. 8 characters with 4 healthbars (each 2 player team shares their healthbar) and tags at the spawn points.

Lots of ideas these the most pertinent.

Thank you for translating these man. Maybe if they do an english suggestion box I'll toss the other ideas there.
***edit: added headband request

BAMF

Smash Cadet
I have a suggestion that might make this easier for everyone wat if WES instead of translating our posts you could translate the suggestion page maybe number it line by line so its ez for us to follow than we can just fill out the form based on ur translation. Id think that would be ez-er on u at least id hope so plus we can all say wat we really want to say.

Top Bottom