• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i will be in norcal apr 11 and 12, anybody want to smash?

snex

Smash Master
ill be at a 1 day conference for work on friday april 11, and i will probably stay an extra personal day on the 12th if i can meet up with some smash players. the conf will be in mountain view, CA, and i will probably need a ride from and back to my hotel (or the airport). if there are any tournaments planned for that day, even better. let me know if anybody is interested.

LyeN

Smash Rookie
You should ask in the NorCal Facebook group. I've played in MV quite a few times; there are a few smashers living there that might be able to help you out.

Also, public transport is pretty good around here. You can take the bus/train/BART around if you can't find a ride.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
There's a tournament most Saturdays not too far from MV. Can't know for sure until the date is closer though.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
You just sound like a stubborn anachronistic mule, looking for help but eschewing the most obvious and guaranteed way to help you.

Not like you're marrying it. You're using it for what appears to be a very strong want. And then you can discard it.

Or, instead, you can choose to selfishly outsource your anachronism for a stab in the dark on a forum such as Smash Boards. Disappoint appears inevitable. But, hey, you get what you give.

Last edited:

snex

Smash Master
yeah let me just give out all of my personal info to Facebook for free, so they can profit off of it by selling it to ad companies who will spam the **** out of me, just so i can have one day of smash with strangers. look man, if you have nothing on topic to say, get out of my thread.

Last edited:

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
-rolls eyes- The NSA already has all your info. So does Google. So you're going to stop using YouTube tomorrow, right? And Gmail and Google and Amazon, while you're at it?

You're not special. Furthermore, who says you have to sign up to FB with any legitimate info?

"Your thread." This is Smash Board's thread. You don't own anything. You made a public thread, subject to public scrutiny.

Come at the King, you best not miss. Scrub.

Last edited:

snex

Smash Master
you are wasting space to argue off-topic crap. see the topic? do you have anything relevant to say regarding it? no? then begone.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
There is a tournament planned Apr 12 in San Carlos which is about 15 miles from Mountain View. If you can't secure a ride but you can get to the MV Caltrain, the San Carlos stop is about a 1 mi walk from the venue (though hopefully someone should at least be able to get you from there), 1607 Old County Road, San Carlos, CA.

snex

Smash Master
There is a tournament planned Apr 12 in San Carlos which is about 15 miles from Mountain View. If you can't secure a ride but you can get to the MV Caltrain, the San Carlos stop is about a 1 mi walk from the venue (though hopefully someone should at least be able to get you from there), 1607 Old County Road, San Carlos, CA.
do you have a link to this somewhere? awesome to see you are still playing. i hear you still rock the puff too.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Oh yeah and not slowing down either as far as I can tell. I was at a tournament a few months ago and Hyuga was beating up on me.

EDIT: You still play puff, yeah?

Last edited:

snex

Smash Master
There isn't a smashboards link yet but I will try to get someone to make one. If you can bug someone with a fb login, the fb event is here https://www.facebook.com/events/503945089710201/505679119536798/

Puff till I die.
sorry to be an annoyance, that link doesnt work. it just redirects to an empty calendar, im guessing there needs to be an invite to see it? i checked that address on google maps and it looks like theres nothing there. is there a phone # i can call and confirm? thanks.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I don't know the phone number for the place, but yeah it does have an inconspicuous front (http://goo.gl/maps/Cs5ba). We have run a few tourneys there before and the owner used to own an arcade that we previously held tourneys at as well, so it's legit. We are also doing an experimental triple elimination bracket this week.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom