• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think it's important that we

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyInThePants

Smash Apprentice
seperate the stores from the actual developers.

Everyone is running around freaked out because a couple of stores have changed the Brawl release date to sometime in March or whatever.
As far as I'm concerned, Brawl is released in Japan 01/24/08, and in North America 02/10/08, until Sakurai himself says otherwise.

Just because Gamestop decides to display some cheezy "The brawl to end them all!" slogan does NOT mean this will be the final Smash bros for crying out loud.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
Yeah... we pretty much knew this. I don't believe them, and anyone who does can cry in a corner.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
As has been quite wisely pointed out by others, the pushed back release date may well have more to do with Pre-orders being unavailable until that time, due to so many people pre-ordering already. Not any sort of actual release date.

^ Maybe Youko should put that in the "DELAYED" thread?

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
Agreed, this thing happens to A LOT of games, it's just getting attention because it's Brawl. People need to think things through more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom