• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I runied my fox

kirbymaster101

Smash Rookie
Something happnede to Fox on my css. When I choose him and then move my cusor, my cursor dissappears and it freezes. This happends EVEN without codes and it only freezes with fox. So Im hoping i dont have to start a new file but any way to fix fox like how u can fix music with codes?

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps the actual file on the disc is corrupted?

Just use the File Patch Code/Riivolution to use your own files.

kirbymaster101

Smash Rookie
Perhaps the actual file on the disc is corrupted?

Just use the File Patch Code/Riivolution to use your own files.
is that possible becuase im playing with wbfs files. and ti worked before. Well can you give me a downlaod to a fox then?

kirbymaster101

Smash Rookie
srry for double posting but i figured out th eproblem, for some strange reason part of the wbfs was coorrupted and I simply had to download a new one. Would anyone know why it got bad? like becuase I remove my usb withpout using safetly remove or what?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd answer you but I can't read your posts. Is proper spelling really that hard?

Top Bottom