• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I pushed a gay kid over a second story rail. Am I a bad person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
To tell you the truth, you're neither cool nor bad, you're just normal. Me, I would've flipped him over the rails as well. When people refuse to understand that I want my personal space respected through words, I don't even think twice about telling him through action.

Speaking of which... Since he didn't see your face, he won't know it was you... And he'll be back to slapping your ***. :dizzy:

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I think you're a bad person. Throwing someone over a railing isn't considered an ethical thing to do. And whoever thinks different needs help.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
ethical smethical. He didn't get the point and needed to get it, so he got it. Although, see Kewkky's post for my thought.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Wait if he didn't see your face how will he know who's *** not to slap.

But that could have ended in a serious injury, and caused more problems then solutions.

Reporting him to a teacher or other school official could have worked better then doing something that could have snapped his neck.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Yeah but a two story guard rail....really? Couldn't just lambasting him in the face the next time he did it be enough? Seriously you could have killed him pulling a stunt like that

You're not only a bad person, you're a moron..in fact you're a cowardly moron. There's nothing cool or bad*** about planing about and then knocking someone over a guard rail when they're not looking and unaware of what you're going to do.

You have something against homosexual people. I can tell from the style you posted your blog in and the fact it had to be some grand plot instead of just straight up taking care of it on the spot seems like it supports it as well.

I don't care that you do or don't, because one I have minimal standing on this forum and two my opinion of you fell through the floor when I read what exactly that you did so "homo-hater" or not is beside the point.

Hax

Smash Champion
he's gay, he deserved it

jk you're actually ret*rded

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Hey Kholdstare, you are not cool or manly at all. Not only did you tip over another kid from the second floor, but you did it when his back was turned. Additionally you didn't just tip over another kid from the second floor when his back was turned, but you had to group up on him with another friend. Finally not only did you tip over another kid from the second floor when his back was turned with another person on purpose but also decided to write about it on the internet so that we could all acknowledge how much of a sissy you were in this act of high school drama.

The fact that this is something you "want" to be recognized for is sad and despicable. Double teaming classmates with a sucker drop from a dangerous height is not cool or manly in the slightest. You should be ashamed in yourself for being not only being a wuss, but an internet attention whore. Not only have you lowered the quality of respect for yourself, but you also lowered the quality of respect other people have in this community and have established new lows that the internet could possibly go in terms of being filled with stupidity.

I know that you have probably nothing better to do on a Friday night, than to blog about being a complete sissy to the internet. Being respectful to your original question, you are neither a "cool guy" or a "bad dude". In fact, these two statements are not even proper juxtapositions. The question should have been worded in the following manner, "Am I a pretty cool guy or a loser?"or "Am I a morally justified or did I do something wrong?"In this case you are a loser and what you did was fundamentally wrong no matter how you try to cut it. If you were a man you would have settled this in a proper man-to-man fist match instead of trying to outnumber, gank, and flip him over the rails.

M.K

Level 55
"Excuse me, principal? Yes, sorry to bother you, but I seem to have a homoerotic teenager who enjoys fraternizing with me by hitting my *** with a firm slap. I, in fact, do not enjoy said motion, and would like to request that it stop immediately at your supervision and promise. Thank you."

or

"***** GONNA DIE *throw over railing*"

I prefer Option 2.

EDIT: Omg Acrostic, I<3u.

TP

Smash Master
You're a bad person for attacking when his back's turned. If you wanna hurt him, fight like a man.

Also, you could have killed him.

Also, you disrespected guard rails everywhere by throwing him over one.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
ROFLlllllllllllllllllllllllll

Best thread ever.

I love you

HATERS GON' HATE

Kinda.

Also I have a feeling if the story is true (doubt it) and he really did fight him like a man the other guy probably would have ended up worse than he did.

lol hax

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
If a guy was sexually harassing me and I'd already made it clear I wanted it to stop immediately, I'd do something about it.

It's just throwing the guy off a 2nd story railing is a little extreme. A simple sidekick to the stomach would've sufficed.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I did not read the blog, but it's really common sense that it doesn't make a difference wether you push a gay kid or a straight kid over a rail. You're a bad person regardless.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Pushing anyone over a second story ral is no-no. The fact they're gay makes no difference. Just give him a punch in the arm or back and be done with it....

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
Hard to tell,he didn't stop.
But what you did was also bad.
Looks like an even match up for me.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Youre not a bad person, but I do think the timing of your revenge was... a bit late.

If a gay person slapped my ***, Id just hurt them right there and then. If an adult says anything, Id say he was innappropiately touching me. Works for the ladies when a guy gets too confident *wink wink*

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I lol'd.

I do not have anything against homosexuals. Hell, I'd do it to anyone, I don't care if they're gay, straight, white, black, young, old. I do it for the lulz.
You'd knock someone off a two story rail, on top of that, when they're not even looking,for the lulz...

This and the fact that there are actually a sizable fraction of people on here who are indifferent to this or supportive...

The human race has failed once again.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
If you don't lose that Sig, Kholdstare, imma drop -you- off the 2nd story, and then follow it up with a WF.

ok not really, but it's just sad how I keep falling for it.

wow this thread got big lol so what's up w/this gay dude, is he one of these folks that HAS to act flaming to try to make a point? Cause that just doesn't bode well to begin with, he had to have known his behavior would have gotten him in trouble eventually.

This really hits home, actually... we started our GSA back in 94 because of a similar episode. Just imagine him coming to us and being like "ohhhhh ! Ohhhhh!!!! *cry cry* it was SO TERRIBLE! *BIG NOSE BLOW* I'm... I'm STILL picking pieces of twig out of my ASSSTH" ... .... and we all like... >.> ... O.O .... o.o ... -_-

?

!

GSA! Cause it boils down into there's gotta be a line drawn, I mean, ... you can't ban someone from being gay, obviously, and if it's in their nature to dress in drag, wear lipstick, do the hand thing lol! whatever, it's not right for them to get beat up constantly because of it. I mean our drag queen didn't slap anyone's ***, he just showed up to school and got beat up... we aimed to provide a safe school environment for EVERYONE, regardless of sexual orientation. But, as such, we also had to suggest he limit his flamboyance, because honestly, it's distracting to a viable learning environment. "5 minutes left on this exam" and all you can do is keep seeing "his" shaved legs, mini skirt... painted and polished fingernails... what's this? NO NO NO I'm -not- getting a stiffy over some dude. That's it, he's dead. After school, man. Flagpole." So yeah, what you did was not unexpected, but it tells me your school is in need of some ... guidance in this area. Kids do crazy things, they act out, he slaps your ***, you tell him no, he does it AGAIN, you drop his *** off a balcony, lol extreme perhaps. that you're bragging about it, is... eh, I think you need edification. You should actually confront this. You'll feel better. Go to the guidance counselor and admit you did this, tell him you want to come clean to the victim, and the three of you need to talk about it. This proves you're far more mature than you appear at this stage in the game, AND, it's the right thing to do.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
He got what he deserved gay or not.

He was warned once and failed to heed it.

If someone puts their hands on you after telling them not to you have the right to take action.

Maybe pushing him over the rail wasnt the best way to go about your revenge though.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
perhaps? Maybe you should go see how high a ****ing two story guard rail actually is.

There's one right by my house so I know exactly what kind of drop that is. That is a lethal fall.

This revenge of his could have very well sent the idiot flamer to the emergency room or worse.

Going to the school about it may be the right thing to so but if he's too scared to fight a girly man face to face, there's not a chance in hell he'd do something like that.

I'm done posting in this thread. It infuriates me and makes me want to break something at the ignorance of it all.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
yes, super sonic is correct, this thread does incite violence and against homosexuals and as such is probably better off locked at this point. if you want anymore advice on what you can do, Kholdstare feel free to PM me.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=3043]I pushed a gay kid over a second story rail. Am I a bad person?[/drupal]

So I was going up to the second floor of my town library when I saw this gay kid looking off the side opposite from me. This kid is really flamboyantly gay, and he's slapped my *** a few times in school. He does it to a bunch of guys. I told him he was going to regret it if he does it again, but he called me a ****-eater. So it just so happened he slapped my *** in third period. I silently plotted revenge. So later today when I saw him, I decided to take action. I called my friend over and told him my plan. We snuck up behind him. He was listening to Justin Bieber or some **** on his iPod and daydreaming. We grabbed him by the ankles and flipped him over the rail. He never saw our faces. We hoped he would get a concussion but he landed in a thorn bush, so he only got a few minor lacerations. We high fived each other, got our books, and left. When we left, we saw him crying to some *****.

So, I got major lulz from this, but I harbor no ill wills towards gays. Am I a pretty cool guy or a bad dude?
Quoting this in case he tries to edit his message away.

HoN3Y64

Smash Apprentice
Kholdstare is dumb he shoulda just *****slapped him really hard and left it at that.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
You're an *******. Thats all I need to say.

Edit: Correction. You're a ****ed *******.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey I've acted out before.

Point is though, it's best to learn to control outbursts like this. When you're young you'll be prone to act in this fashion, but in the long run you'll find that actions like this are never the decent solution.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Wow, Khold even tricked Teran. I'm impressed.

The kid would've screamed when he was thrown over the railling. People would have seen. Also, security cameras. The Police would've checked them if somebody got flipped over a second story rail. There is no way Khold could have gotten away with this.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Wow Khold, your such an ***. Why the hell did you knock some one over some 2 story bulding any ways? I hope that you fall in a thorn bush and poke your eye balls out.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i would do the same thing if anyone touched my ***

when i say no i expect that person to respect that and if they dont well **** will happen. And thats just too loving bad if you get hurt in the process you were warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom