• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I played this with this Kirby guy for 6+ hrs.

Cold_Cabbage

Smash Rookie
Sometime about noon today, I got on brawl and did a random match. First one I play this kirby guy. He's kinda playing for fun, and he does some neat tricks. Anyway over time we team up against these other guys, and developed like "greetings" such as bobing up and down with Kirby, and grabing each other, but not throwing. So eventually we get D/c'd and we both immediatly log back on, and BAM. We're playing again. We had alot of great matches ect. but now that he got off, I'll never play him again :(

It was really fun.

Ever have anything like this happen to you?
Discuss.

Also, If you are this guy, LMK :)

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I would feel bad playing with someone for six hours and not knowing who they were...

Chibi-pika

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere in the desert, where cactus grow, and it
Well it happened to my brother where he ( a jigglypuff) and 2 other jigglypuffs made friends and became enemies with 1 pokemon trainer, and they all did taunts, and rolls, and they even committed suicide together. When they got serious they would team. My brother misses them.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
yer its fun playin some1 heaps of times in a row
but u can neva know em, there shud b a meeting place for all ppl hu want to find out hu they were playin (for fc's)

freetyme

Smash Cadet
oh WHY Nintendo!?
It's like having a glass wall between you and would-be-friends.

Maybe, just maybe, your green Kirby is on Smashboards. There is hope still!
I haven't tried in a long time but I don't think I've ever successfully connected in a random match.

Mangiks

Smash Rookie
It should be like when you are playing matches "With anyone" when you press start you see P1, P2, P3 and P4 boxes. Then you just select one of those boxes and the player who you selected will be added to your friends list and he/she will be given a notification that you have done so.

StyleZ1

Smash Rookie
It should be like when you are playing matches "With anyone" when you press start you see P1, P2, P3 and P4 boxes. Then you just select one of those boxes and the player who you selected will be added to your friends list and he/she will be given a notification that you have done so.
Its called Xbox Live =(

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
True, but it would be better, since you can brawl those guys. one reason I like X-Box Live...

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
yer its fun playin some1 heaps of times in a row
but u can neva know em, there shud b a meeting place for all ppl hu want to find out hu they were playin (for fc's)
QFT

I've had something like that happen to me. Just today, I met up with one of the few fellow Yoshi players online. We teamed up against a Marth, and beat the living **** out of him together. In an effort to save a reply, I accidentally disconnected after our second match. I miss him. :urg:

PCHU

Smash Lord
I met a good Snake player.
He creamed my Marth, though.
I don't like him for that, and I'm pretty sure that yesterday it was the same Snake online, and it was my Falco he was against on Corneria.
He got served hard.
Hatred builds when someone beats your main.

I once made friends with a Lucas.
I was Lucas as well, and Mario was sort of our rival.
We always killed him, and we got in sudden death a few times.
I was blue, he was normal, and I used PK Fire, and , well, he didn't.
GAME.....
And then there was a few days ago.

3 CFs (me being one) and a Kirby on Team battle.
I was teamed with Kirby, and I got the most connected Falcon Punches.
Also, I later found out that if I hadn't Falcon Punched at 2 seconds before the end of the match, we would've lost.
Also, I hit both CFs.
'Twas epic.
Also, I have a Falcon Replay.

Today, Marth.
4 Marths.
I won.
Almost all of the matches.
HAHA to any of you in those battles for I was the LIGHT BLUE Marth that dominated!!!!
AND HAHAHAHA to the Marth I met alone today with my Falco!
I SO CREAMED YOUR MARTH.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
I met a good Snake player.
He creamed my Marth, though.
I don't like him for that, and I'm pretty sure that yesterday it was the same Snake online, and it was my Falco he was against on Corneria.
He got served hard.
Hatred builds when someone beats your main.
Okay, um... If you see a snake two days in a row, once each day, even if they play similarly, it's a very slim chance that they were actually the same guy/girl. There is almost no way you can be "pretty sure" that it was the same person.

Sorry, if there's something that I'm missing, than tell me.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I once got in an intense competition with a person who's Lucario was pretty good on a few with anyone matchs. The victory screen would either depict Lucario or Yoshi as #1, no one else. The other players just kind of... separated themselves from us. Or maybe we separated ourselves from them. The only other think I remembered was immediately running towards Lucario the moment the match began. He got more victories in the end though. It's to bad you can't show friend codes with random people, cuz I would have added him.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Oh.
To phantomphungus....

Well, I'm just saying that their playstyles were similar, but then again, he didn't boost smash so often...
I just said that because they were the same color.
Oh well, there are plenty of other red Snakes out there, and all I know is that one of them is beaten.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I was G&W and some guy was gannon and we instanly formed a bond by taunting and crouching. An Ike killed me and the gannon threw the Ike off the stage and spiked him, then went up to me a nd taunted. :( then he was Falco and he would fill my bucket to use against Bowser. I got disconnected and never found him again....:(

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
i love stuff like this.
I picked Bowser once, and there was another Bowser.
And it was us against a Snake and a ROB.
I swear from that second we bonded.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I was playing fox, and I got matched up with another fox. We would shine someone back and forth between us whenever we got teamed up, and for some reason, his teammate would just watch. Good times.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Just the other day I was in a "With Anyone" match and my Red Ganon teamed up with a Daisy after a few matches of epic Princess on Dawk Lawd action. I believe the alliance started when she held on to a Captain Falcon just long enough for me to warlock punch him, and only him, into oblivion (Daisy was unaffected, so it looked like we planned the whole thing). It was amazing, and we immediately made peace and proceeded to kick ***. This went on for a couple of hours, until she finally had to go...

*sigh*

candyman1991

Smash Rookie
awww
mutual friendships developed through the symbolic nature of taunts and crouching.
it would be awesum if you were somehow able to get in contact with them xD

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Hahahah, something like these happened to me, too. I was Lucas and there was a black and white Kirby in a "With Anyone" match. Anytime I hit him, even just a little bit, he would jump off of the edge so I'd get a point. But if anyone else hit him he'd recover. At the end I'd have like +11 points! We would taunt together in the last few seconds, and I recorded our matches together. Good times...

Cold_Cabbage

Smash Rookie
<3 so fun.
UGH NINTENDO WHY HAVE U SCREWED US?
Anyway hopefully the new voice chat thing will be made compatible for brawl and random matches :)

Jamie0003

Smash Cadet
Hmm, I play as a green kirby on wifi, but I don't think it was me, I would probably remember it.

Fatalzyntax

Smash Apprentice
ohhh yeah... good times
3 on a brawl
I went up against a fairly good ganondorf who whooped me while shiek stood there doing nothing
took me two games to realize they were just toying around
And eventually we all picked pink meta knights, doing all these nice things like same time taunting, couching, footstools, trampoline party on the jack, A spamming, infinite dimensional cape...
and then when ever a 4th player came and tried to intentionally attack us, we'd team up against him...

good times, gave me some good laughs, lol
Need friend codes =/

Duker

Smash Journeyman
It have happened to me once...

I was Ike (as usual... no, I don't suck with him), and met another Ike, a Mr. G&W and a Pikachu. I went after the Ike (me no like Ike dittos >: [ ), while the Pika got away from the rest and started taunting. Being the super-non-serious person I am I immideately joined the taunting. A bit later the G&W joined in too :p . This proceeded during several matches after a change to SHOW ME YO... uh, I mean Captain Falcon << , and several times we all gang-banged Ike =D . He kept fightning like nothing was happening lol.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Today, I was in Team Battles.

Starts off with me as Ike.
I start losing, so I pick Marth.
That's when it starts.
I was kicking tail for like 5 matches, then all of a sudden Ganon and I go to the left and start crouching.
After a while, the others joined as well.
It was truly amazing.
I can't remember everyone, but there was another Marth and a Bowser once.
There were also two Foxes and near the end Wario.

We had loads of fun.
One match, we all started suiciding.
I sorta looked at the ledge....looked back....
I am sort of weird when it comes to suiciding...
But I eventually taunted, then jumped off the side of Final Destination.
I only died twice to that.

I really think that we were just sitting there, running around, and crouch taunting so that we could get in Sudden Death.
I PWN'd.
Once, I SH'd to a fair, hit Ganon who flew into the other person and they both died.
'Twas fun.

Later, I met this PWNsome Jiggz.
Jiggz was hard to kill (really, perfect shielding, rolling), and really good at ledgeguarding.
Jiggz was teamed with PT, who was also good.

Many matches and much revenge later, Jiggz started crouching.
Hope sprang up.
I went over there and did so as well.
Turns out that I am really good at starting a party, as EVERYONE did it.
Few more matches went on like this, and then....we got kicked off.
It really sucked.
But I got in sudden Death with Jiggz and won a few times.
Once was on Hyrule Temple.....AGH!
It was really fun.

BTW, I saw a CF with the Ganon battles.

Joyblossom

Smash Rookie
Yeah thats happened to me alot of times. Just about everytime I go on random mode. Because when I first start playing I would taunt with Kirby a few times and see if anyone would taunt back and then most of the time me and the person who taunts back would team up. In some instances all four of us would just be playing around on the stage taunting at each other and not even fighting. Its alot of fun sometimes. But when Im ready for a serious brawl, I dont do that. Only when Im just looking to have fun :)

Udyrfrykte

Smash Rookie
PCHU... can't you just write a topic about how much you pwnz0rrrr? Just so we don't have to read through line after line of it and get little to no relevance to the topic at hand from you post?

edit: yes, I signed up just to tell you that. Feel honored

Mewter

Smash Master
Ugh.
I don't play Brawl often, and when I do, I don't do Wi-Fi often. And when I do, I play aginst anyone.
Had anyone seen a white Lucario online that stunk a while back? That was probably me.:laugh:
In one on one I'm good enough, but I'm not on enough to get used to the lag, and so tons of unnecessary killings happen.
I don't even have a wii, so how can I play brawl?:laugh: I also lost my memory card for GC, so no melee for me.
I once battled a guy on Metroid Hunters Wi-Fi, though. We played for a couple of hours evert time, and I kept getting owned. This guy was good! He would beat me every time, and I couldn't ever KO him!:laugh: I kept using Kanden at first andlosing even though I mained him and later started switching. He beat everyone of my characters with every one of his.
I later added him to the friends list.:laugh:

PCHU

Smash Lord
To that guy with the strange U name...

It is pertaining to the topic at hand.

What I basically said was:
I had a tauntfest with a whole bunch of people, they were good friends, but I can't see them ever again except in a hopeless search for a Ganondorf in a sea of n00bs.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
I SAY WE MAKE A THREAD WHERE IF YOU WANT THE FC OF SOMEONE YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUN WITH ONLINE, YOU CAN POST IN THERE!

I keep running into this black and white Lucario who I keep teaming up with, or facing off against in matches. It would be a lot of fun. I have 2 replays of FFAs against them.

Guys, the With Anyone community is smaller than you think.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Over an hour ago from this post, I chose Snake when something odd happened. Everyone else was Snake. The match was on Smashville. There were 2 Leopard pelt Snakes and a default color Snake. I was the green one. I didn't win, but I won the next match. The leopard Skin snakes left after the first one so it was just me and that default color Snake. Who were the other 3 Snakes? I was the Green Snake with the Yellow Shield. PM me if you have the answer then. Anyway, With Anyone should have a friend request button like With Friends matches.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Whoever the Jigglypuff in team battle who stood and taunted with everyone...
Tell me.
I was the Marth/Ike.

Also, the ganondorf in team battle who kept on crouch taunting.....I was the Ike, Marth, and Falco (once).

And the Peach I schooled today with a last-second Marth combo on a one-on-one with anyone battle at Final Destination, no items, tell me.

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
I can't understand why someone would wait 15mins to get a With Anyone match, only to taunt the whole time.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Because, I made two friends in one day.
I think that's really awesome, considering it's a game with no way of talking what so ever.

Noa.

Smash Master
What's the problem with FC requests over with anyone? Those situations where kiddies, might meet some old frak, who curses all the time. But there is a solution to this. The wii does have parental controls, so maybe if they are on, you can't get online. I mean, come on nintendo, you put those parental controls for some reason right?! I'm pretty disappointed with this issue.

Top Bottom