• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some major help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircro

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3067-5148-2433
People please help me out here, I'm trying to get pretty good in the smash and maybe even competitive but there is one problem. I am a indecisive person and need help finding a character for me. To deal with other games I took quizzes to help me decide and they worked wonders I haven't switched up since. Please help me out smash fam!

IamElise

Smash Rookie
Well, with the getting good part, there is, of course, the accepting of the fundamentals, you know, neutral, spacing and movement. Then that's where you begin to experiment with the characters you prefer, by also considering their tech skill requirements and their limitations, and your preference with that. So fundamentals, tech practice, then practice. Oh, and play friendlies in your neighborhood, of course.

Sircro

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3067-5148-2433
Well, with the getting good part, there is, of course, the accepting of the fundamentals, you know, neutral, spacing and movement. Then that's where you begin to experiment with the characters you prefer, by also considering their tech skill requirements and their limitations, and your preference with that. So fundamentals, tech practice, then practice. Oh, and play friendlies in your neighborhood, of course.
Hm thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom