• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some help

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hello everyone and thank you all for taking the time to view my thread.

I am currently building a website for my guild in another game and i need some pics and i was wondering if any of you could help with them?

Here is a list of everything i need done.

#1) A 27 x 27 picture of an animated ice block, kinda like the ice climbers ice block.

#2) A 27 x 27 picture of a fireball.. just like mario's fireball but just i guess cuter, like not as detailed.

#3) A banner thats 1024 x 228. Here is a picture of a banner but i want you to make a few changed to it.

http://images.jayisgames.com/freerealms-b.jpg

I would like FreeRealms to be changed to Appetizers. Like i said.. just change the size to what i asked for and if at all possible try to keep the font they used. Also keep the orange color.

#4) Here is a pic i have but i want something changed..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Scrapdreams/LucarioWelcomes.png

I would like lucario changed to the freerealms chatty character, try to get a pic of chatty looking just like lucario did in that picture.

Thats pretty much it for now.. please do what you can with what i gave you, if you just simply can't do anything with what i gave you then let me know.

I really hope someone can do all these pics for me, it would mean the world to me ^_^

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
The things your asking in one and two are do-able, but not my expertise I'm afraid. Sorry I cant help you there.

For the Banner and the Lucario Pic, what your asking is a lot and I'm not sure if its possible to do those things (i.e. change the text but keep the font and color) and the avatar, where can we find a picture of this squirrel looking back at a camera? Its quite impossible seeing as there are none on teh internetz.

The best pic to use would be this one as his face is at an angle
http://www.gamekicker.com/files/imagecache/scoop_image/FR_Treasure_Trader_Chatty.jpg

I can do pic 4, but only if I'm allowed to try some new things, it may not be perfect.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Ok what about for the banner you just change the FreeRealms to Appetizers and you can change the font but.. just make it look nice and orange. As for the lucario pic.. i would like to see what you can do there. I dont mind you changing it.. i have seen your work and i know it will look awesome ;)

Just try your best on these please.. i might just use a different pic instead of the ice block and fireball if nobody can do that for me, but i wanna wait a week or so before doing the other pic just incase someone can help me. But if you could please try your best on the banner and welcome pic that would be awesome :)

HotWings

Smash Ace
Actually.. instead of Appetizers could you make it say Renegade and alternate the colors red and black.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
As a rule of thumb, try not to change your request too often midway. It makes things difficult for the artist when they have to keep changing what they're doing, especially after they've already spent time working on what you asked for the first time.

Top Bottom