• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i need new controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

my old controller is breaking

if I go to any tournament that you are also in, bring me your spare controllers taht you are willing to sell

if i like it i will buy it for 40 dollars

i am very picky tho

D

Deleted member

thank you for posting that link but i am not interested in buying a controller then realizing it sucks dik which it probably will

i'd say i have a lower than 2% chance of liking a controller enough that i can use it in tournament, some random used contorller is probably not gunna cut it for me but maybe i should gamble

Massive

Smash Champion
Do what I do, robocop together a controller out of discarded controller parts.

Soldering is a valuable life skill, lol.

D

Deleted member

my old controller is indeed a conglomerate of parts from like 4 different controllers but its all BREAKING

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I think its best to just buy a new one. I plan on buying a new one sometime soon and i will have an extra i would be willing to sell but idk how to tell if u guys will like it or not

:phone:

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I went through an emotional and mental crisis when I left my controller in East Coast after RoM.

Took the post office over 2 months to deliver it to me. I thought I'd never see it again ;_;

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I went through an emotional and mental crisis when I left my controller in East Coast after RoM.

Took the post office over 2 months to deliver it to me. I thought I'd never see it again ;_;
Wow that sucks. I get kinda upset when i have to play melee with a different controller then my own i would be pretty pissed if i forgot mine and couldn't use it for a couple of months

:phone:

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
then break it in.
If you're going to john about a controller and its a BRAND NEW one, then you are the biggest johner of them all
It's not really a john that someone wants a controller pre-broken-in as opposed to a new one...personally I'd just buy a new one to break in since I self-practice a lot but I can see why people would rather just have a worn controller at all times.

feels good man :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom