• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need Housing for OC3

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
i plan on going to oc3 but theres a problem i need a place to stay bcuz no one i kno is going or willing to drive me there for 3 days straight lol xP so if anyone wuld be willing to house me id greatly appreciate it xP thnx ^_^

Contacts
Myspace- www.myspace.com/bboygiglez

aim- akinarybitotze

but yea if you can house me i promise ill be nice and not steal anything also lol xP just contact me either on this thread or on the info above i thnk you all in advance ^_^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

You can stay at the venue over night.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
really O.O sumone told me that it was a rumor being spread and sum people told me it was true iv herd to many thing but yea ill take ur word for it thnx a bunch ^_^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its not a rumor, its confirmed. You can even check the thread, and it says it on the front page.

>_>

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
bcuz he flamed me for posting in there -_- and said y dont u find sumone to house that u kno instead of mooching.... -_- he was like this thread is for people that r flying in from otherplaces or driving long distances not for people that live in westminster

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Well he does have a point, housing people that are flying in are more important than those who live less than 30 minutes away from the venue.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
i kno but he doesnt have to be and *** about it ....all he has to say is hey this is for people that arent close to the venue not .....WTF R U DOIN nub get the hell outa heer this is for the people that live far away gtfo

aznforce817

Smash Lord
I need housing too :p but i'm not sure if i'm going to OC3.... I live more than an hour away from that **** place. where is it again?> santa fe springs?? Yeesh... lol i really want to go though :(

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I'm talking about all the good stuff. Anal pain, lubing(which might get rid of said anal pain), penetration, etc.

Wow, *****ing about an hour(even if it's a drive). I'm frikkin in Hawaii man... =(

Top Bottom