• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a long, hard single player to satisfy me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Playing with myself is going to be so intense. Or maybe I'll just play very hard with my friend.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
Guess what guys? Now you can use your long, hard, single player with a friend! You can play together! Also, if you go far enough, your friend will come immediately!

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
Guess what guys? Now you can use your long, hard, single player with a friend! You can play together! Also, if you go far enough, your friend will come immediately!
Oh my God. That was the best ever.

But don't forget, you can be interrupted, don't let any enemies knock your friend off the screen (or out of the fun zone, as I like to refer to it), or then they won't be coming anywhere!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Some people like it easy, others like it hard.

Depending on how good you are at playing with yourself, you'll be able to try harder stuff.
Also, get a friend to play with you. She's easy, just run away and she'll come.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
A good single experience is usually better when it's long and hard, but even if it's short it can be just as fulfilling if it's used really well.
Good single player=Long, hard single player.

Haven't you heard? Size does matter.

GenocideMachine

Smash Cadet
the previous single player modes were short and lacking for me. i hope the single player in brawl will be harder and lengthier and i hope it peaks my interest with its story. overall, i hope it satiates my needs and is a blast in the face to play.

i sure hope the story goes deep and is extremely gratifying.
It's piqued FFS, PIQUED! NOT PEAKED!

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
I would like the single player to be as long as Super Paper Mario was.
Then again thad probable be too long...

Jammer

Smash Lord
Heh, I read the first post in this thread, then started reading from a couple pages before the last. I didn't notice the sexual innuendo until someone said something about the male genitalia. Should I be proud of my innocence, or ashamed of my prudity?

Also, I'm looking forward to about three hours of playtime in the Subspace Emissary. But maybe I still have Melee Adventure Mode on the brain: If Sakurai wants to put in a monsterly epic 20 hour campaign, he can be my guest. As long as we get to save our progress.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
As soon as I get into it, I'm gonna start it up, wave it around, and then jam my Snake into your Subspace. I'll be controlling my Snake for hours, until the Subspace is beat. Then I'll eject, and go take a nap.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I just want someone to travel to California on oct 18. Try to use the stick for some moves and please finish fast because there will be a lot of guys in line. Dash back and forth to see if we are wrong or right about our teories of exploiting.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
Looks like the release was set prematurely; we're going to have to wait a while until it comes out.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I was gonna make a joke about Sonic, but he has no genitals, so it's not worth it.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Looks like the release was set prematurely; we're going to have to wait a while until it comes out.
lol

good thing they came out with wii condems sorry i mean "jackets"

also who knows where this came from Oh, my rubber, it's slipping off, but oh it fells so wet and soft :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom