• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just got Phantom Hourglass Yujin Figurines!

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
I bought the whole set for $30!!! They're awesome! The only problem is that the Guard's sword is being held on very very weakly and it coul break by touch. How should I reinforce it? I was thinking just a dab of superglue behind the hand.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
ok, thanks for the advise. I'm just shocked that things liek this exist! haha

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
I added a dab and it seems better. Thanks for the help. I found them in Harvard Square in Boston in a little store called, "Japanese Kid." They had a lot of Mario and Sonic stuff as well. They also had some Kingdom Hearts figures. It was such a cool store! If anyone si interested in these figurines, I saw a loton Ebay, like I said before.

Firebert

Smash Ace
I added a dab and it seems better. Thanks for the help. I found them in Harvard Square in Boston in a little store called, "Japanese Kid." They had a lot of Mario and Sonic stuff as well. They also had some Kingdom Hearts figures. It was such a cool store! If anyone si interested in these figurines, I saw a loton Ebay, like I said before.
Cool! It's great that it worked. Superglue usually does fix everything.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
I have these:

And I'm tracking down others in the series...they all stand about 9 inches tall.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
Those Star Wars things are awesome! I like how they took the Clone Wars art-style and used it with Vade and Han etc.

Top Bottom