• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have to say, the most satisfying KO with Pit is...

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
When both you and your opponent are up in the air off the stage and you land a U-air on them and they die. I did it to a Snake today. He was trying to vertically KO me with grenades, we both got shot up into the and my U-air connected.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
It is satisfying, but I seem to send my opponent the wrong way alot. I use fair alot more. Another fun one is an off the stage dair vertical kill. Nobody see's it coming.

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
I have to say that my favorite KO is an arrow KO :p. Those are really fun to pull off lol. I usually do this when my opponent just DI out of a smash attack and is starting to recover, when i send an arrow up/towards him and it knocks him back even further to KO him :) I've done this before at a tourny, was really funny, but satisfying/good looking at the same time...

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Arrow To Star KO = always satisfying for me.

kupo15

Smash Hero
arrow to blow up or arrow to anything. I pulled off two in doubles friendlies yesterday! I actually did an arrow to stage spike before.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
So apparently no one has ever gusted a stall-then-fall attack into a suicide or A-A-downtilt meteored anyone on an edge.

I'm sorry.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Best is either arrow gimping the Ic's because it sooo funny watch popo try to recover when you hit nana out of his attack. Or you smash them off the stage then get the last bit of knock back you need with an arrow.

Felis

Smash Cadet
Ok guys hands down. Gimping peiple with the wind push of your UP B when you are off the stage.
I did it to a ness, My wind push moved him while he was in the middle of his UP B.

I have the replay. I might upload it.

-Felis

link2702

Smash Champion
gotta be the arrow to star ko....I don't get many of them pulled off, but when I do.....man, it makes my oppenet mad :p

Top Bottom