• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have no idea what my first match will be

pirkid

Smash Lord
Meta Knight (me) vs. Pit (Neighbour) vs. Random (Neighbour's brother) vs. Pikachu (Friend across street)

We have the whole thing set up on Sunday, so I'm just waiting.

GordoBaggins

Smash Rookie
Imma run through Classic Mode first with none other then Kirby. Then try out whatever other characters I want (probably PokeTrainer and Meta Knight, and maybe 3De, then Lucario when I get him :p) on a VS match or through Classic Mode again. Then I'm off to SSE.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
I plan on doing classic mode with some random character to unlock Luigi before I do anything else.

rblair

Smash Cadet
Definately going ike first. How can you not wanna try out a new char first?
I swear, ima be sooo overwhelmed when I see that roster=)

voittaa711

Smash Journeyman
Chicagoland area---1v1 no items AIM- Voittaa711
its honestly scary...how close this game is from release. We've been waiting sooo long and its only 4 freakin days away!

Anywho, I'll probably screw with all the menus first, then run through classic with Mario to get a feel for it.

After that I'll do whatever cuz its mine and I can do what I want!!!

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
I'll be playing at the Gamestop tournament. And I'll be using Pikachu, unless Jiggs is unlocked (which I doubt).

After that, I'll be taking my game home, and the first thing I'll be doing is working on unlocking all the characters, stages and stuff.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Mine was at EforAll and I was Dark Link that's all I remember.

My first one when I buy the game will be me and my three friends. Me Link (dark outfit), Fox, Samus and another Link. On Battlefield

LamerFlamer

Smash Cadet
NO ITEMS
FOX ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION!

My friend and I are gonna do that for the lulz, then probably do a Mario vs Link vs Pikachu vs Kirby on Battlefield. Then 3 more matches after that, I'll probably use ZSS and he'll probably use DeDeDe, then we start co-op SSE!

Kirbykares

Smash Cadet
my first match will be me against my three brothers(perfect isnt it) and it will be Mario, Link, Kirby(me) and Pikachu on Battlefield, items on.

corban123

Smash Rookie
imi n the tournment, so.... but if you dont count that, ill be playing co-op on SSE with my friend so it'll probably be kirby vs mario

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
It will probably be a 3 way FFA on battlefield with me being Diddy Kong, and my two other friends being Olimar and Lucas. Also items will be off and smashballs will be on.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
We've already decided. Me vs. my buddy, Fox vs. Sheik, no items, Final D.

After that we'll go nuts with stages, characters, items etc.

Pit_y

Smash Cadet
Let see... All of this will be done with the standard settings and rules that first come with the game...

1. Pit vs Mario = Battlefield
2. Peach vs Bowser = Final Destination
3. Zamus vs Fox = Metroid Stage that turns around.. (forgot the name)
4. Zelda(OOT) vs Zelda(TP) = Eldin Bridge
5. PT vs Pikachu = Pokemon Stadium 2

After that.. whatever... maybe training mode a bit, or SSE..

Yup... I have it pretty plannd out. I've even dreamed about the 4th battle >.<

Top Bottom