• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have no idea what my first match will be

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Olimar vs. whoever my friend picks

OR PT vs. whoever my friend picks.

Ive got no idea who to try first :(

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Zero Suit Samus vs Ike vs Someone vs Someone.

I know I am picking Zamus and my brother is picking Ike. I'm sure my other brothers will want to play too. Fine with me, I'll be busy getting used to the changes.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
MOST likely SSE as soon as I put the disc in. Get accustomed to most of the chars. I MAY play a match first with my one of my top 3 chars PERHAPS

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Mario VS whom my cousin chooses VS (if my friend is also with us at the time) whoever he picks

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
im gonna do a normal brawl, but see, i'm documenting all the "firsts". first character, first stage, first enemy faced in classic, etc. So i'm choosing random and having the game choose for me.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
P.trainer vs some noob or some importer kicking my *** at the gamestop tourney :D.

Kruton

Smash Ace
My first match was Snake (me) vs Kirby (friend/rival) on New Pork City.

The people playing before us accidentally turned stage select on 'random', which explains the stage choice. =/

I won my match though, so it all worked out haha

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
My first match WAS:
King Dedede v. Sonic v. Pit v. Olimar on New Pork City, Smash Balls ON, 3 Stock

The first thing I do in Smash will be to finish Subspace, gaining every character, then hauling *** through Classic, All Star & Boss Rush mode.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
using the king dedede against...hmm...probably meta-knight on delfino...i cant wait 4 more days!

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
My Pit VS My Girlfriend's Link

It was gonna be Sonic VS Diddy after, but then we found out Sonic was unlockable...

IzunaDrop

Smash Rookie
Well, this isn't my first match so to speak..but...I have a tradition going since 64 where I play Classic Mode with Mario first.

As far as my first actual match against someone, it'll likely be...

Me as DeDeDe, Diddy, Lucas, or Wario Vs my friend as Samus.

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Link vs. Mario.
I have it written out on printed paper.
( The order me and my friend fight in vs. )
I even included when we unlock Ness, then Marth, then Luigi before starting the SSE. We will each play as everyone once, and then play randomly until we unlock all characters, and then do whataever.

Top Bottom