• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have cleared the Challenge wall, now what?

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
So yeah, the challenge wall is all clear, got all the stickers, beat all star, classic, 100 man brawl and boss battle with all characters on all difficulty's.

What else do i need to do to 100% beat SSBB???

I know i have to get all the trophies, and i have to unlock all the videos right? and i need to get all the "notices".
Is there anything else i need to beat???

Btw how do i get all the trophies that i can only get in SSE?? Do i just wait around until a trophy stand drops then throw it at the guy i need the trophy i need?? Are there any tricks or hints that make the process easier and faster???

Thanks!

Redragon

MikeyRules112

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0576-3704-6465
Use Trophy Stand Drop stickers and play the levels on Intense.

Ixnay

Smash Rookie
Btw how do i get all the trophies that i can only get in SSE?? Do i just wait around until a trophy stand drops then throw it at the guy i need the trophy i need?? Are there any tricks or hints that make the process easier and faster???
Equip your characters with trophy-stand stickers, maybe set difficulty to hard (I seem to find more stands on higher difficulty, but don't make it so high that you keep dying). Generally you should get a stand after killing a few enemies.

OhCripe119

Smash Apprentice
Do you actually get anything for clearing the wall or is it just like "good job"?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
"Getting all the notices" there's one for 100,000 vs matches, good luck with your 100% completion lol.

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
Nice, i just have stickers left, need 59 new ones, but i don't know how to go on getting them best. =P i've done so much coin launcher, got like up to 99 of stickers or of trophies and didn't get a single new one.

~rh

Smash Lord
100,000 matches... oh my. At least it's not as bad as 999 kills in Cruel Brawl lol.

BlackSmoke

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0533-4708-2457
100k matches is do able; I think I did this on melee over a peroid of 5 years, but for Christ sakes with a million under you belt you would be god tier.

Top Bottom