• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i have a room in the paris from wednesday until monday. looking for roomates

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Title,

Even if you're not needing a room, if you know anyone that is you should let them know.

I am asking for $150 for 5 nights at the paris hotel

The paris is where the event is held remember.

And think of it this way, 150 divided by 5 is $30 a night. You will probably not find a better deal from anyone actually staying in a hotel room.

Nine

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Philip
3DS FC
2294-4620-8242
You still need people man? we're a group total of 3 and my friend just cancelled on us PM me

michael_li

Smash Ace
host in ballys. paris can go suck a ****. who wants to stay at paris when ballys and paris are in same building + it's like $400 USD for double queen beds bedroom for 5 nights at ballys

http://evo.shoryuken.com/register/

The Bally's Event Center (Alpha Hall) will feature the most popular tournaments, exhibitors, as well as the live, event Grand Finals on Sunday. It is open to all passholders on Friday and Saturday, but you will need either a Competitor or Premium pass to enter the hall on Sunday
The Grand Ballrom (Beta Hall) will feature an expanded Bring Your Own Console section and the remaining official Evo tournaments, as well as our Indie Games section and more exhibitors. On Sunday, the Beta Hall will be setup for spectating the livestream of the Grand Finals taking place in the Alpha Room. All pass holders will have access to the Beta Hall on Sunday.
Children 12 and under are allowed in all halls free of charge when accompanied by a pass holder.

Top Bottom