• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate the new Final Destination

Red Exodus

Smash Master
That's how I usually end up under FD, I always try to come in from above because it'd rather take damage from being punished than losing a stock because the stage gimped me.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
The old Pokemon Stadium has this problem, the CPU tried to recovery and got stuck twice by the part right under the edge, it's very hard to notice but it can catch you easily. One of the best melee stages ruined because of ****ty programming, gotta love it.
Yeah, I just started to notice that yesterday...holy crap, WTF is wrong with them? Why would they screw that up? What was going through their minds?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
They were probably more concerned with adding tripping than making sure the stages were made decently.

Top Bottom