• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I found this weird sound effect

LongLiveTle

Smash Rookie
Me and my friend were playing a match of falco dittos on battlefield and we had the volume kinda low but I thought I heard the announcer go "and the winner is" and then my friend paused and was like "did you just hear that" so I told him I did and the. We unpaused and for the rest of the match it was playing through random sound clips from the game at half speed ... Is this a normal occurrence, has anyone else had this?

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
I think that your disc is scratched/your ISO is corrupted, or your GameCube/Wii isn't reading the disc correctly. And no, that's not a normal occurrence, lol.

GenNyan

Smash Ace
I've actually heard of this before, if you don't throw the disc into a fire and burn it, you'll die in seven days. The great fox in the sky will shine you, until you can be shined no more.

LongLiveTle

Smash Rookie
yea its probably my wii being stupid its kinda messed up and no I dont have video if it ever happens again im going to record it though

LongLiveTle

Smash Rookie
Yea thats is pretty much what happened only difference being for me it was mid-match but even some of the same sound effects

Top Bottom