• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Found A New Wavedash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'll post a video as soon as I can get one up, this is amazing, I'm going to see if I can win a tourny being the only person knowing about this.

GuiltyPleasure

Smash Cadet
should have waited till you had the video

could you atleast explain a bit?

Limited by certain characters, situational, explaination of how you do it?

Niko_K

Smash Master
If you're posting a video then you will not be the only person knowing of this so called "wavedash" redundancy at it's prime. I suspect a bad troll. Prove me wrong though.

Mars-

Smash Champion
It works with most characters I have tested it with, but not all. It's also incredibly hard to do, but I am sure with practice I could perfect it.

Mars-

Smash Champion
If you're posting a video then you will not be the only person knowing of this so called "wavedash" redundancy at it's prime. I suspect a bad troll. Prove me wrong though.
Yeah, all you non-beleivers subscribe to this thread, you will be beleiving in a little bit.

Unusual_Rex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm not totally convinced either. Does it have the same effects of a wavedash? Any moves possible out of it?

Here's hoping this isn't fake. But I believe it will turn out to be :(

Trapt497

Smash Ace
hurry with that video. I am curious. When will it be ready? At least tell us a bit before you can get it up. Who where you?

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'm going over to my friends house tomorrow to record the video. I'm going to make it more of a tutorial of how to do it, cause if I just made a video of me doing it, it would be a 10 second video.

Mars-

Smash Champion
This is the real deal people. I would play you guys online to show you, but
1.) It's incredibly hard to do as it is, adding lag would be impossible
2.) I have to go to work.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I want to keep you all in suspence. I figure if I get a big enough crowd I might have to tell people. There is a reason nobody else found it because it requires from what I can tell frame perfect actions.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Alright, you want a small clue that makes it beleivable, you can do it with samus. I was practicing dash dancing, and I got pretty bored. I started messing around and did a wavedash. Furtionately I was able to reproduce it as well.

D

Deleted member

that really doesn't make it any more believable but I'll stay tuned anyway

St. Viers

Smash Champion
all I can say is good stuff either way, joke or not.

I mean, in theory defense, people still slide in brawl, we just can't make them airdodge into the stage. We have found ways of glitchy movement using attacks/ attack cancels, and squirtles shell panning or whatever. So he *may* not be lying.

Even if he is, then XD

S2

Smash Lord
Don't make threads like this unless you've got an explanation or a video, otherwise its basically trolling... even if you're telling the truth.

Jon64

Smash Cadet
Well, personally I think I'd string the forum along like this id I'd made a discovery, so there is always the chance that he has made a discovery and is a huge ***, as opposed to just being a huge ***.

Let's all just pray.

Pseudoshot

Smash Cadet
Fission mailed.
Lol me and my friends do a pseudowavedash up slanted steep walls, isn't very fast. You can smash out of it but smash boosting is still better. More of a joke really just for nostalgia. lol

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok I think this is a load of bs. For some reason he wont be able to record it tomorrow and we'll never hear from him again. Prove me wrong though because I'm checking back here tomorrow.

pesticide

Smash Lord
i hope its real. guess i'll just have to check back in a day or two...

if u dont get a vid, then im calling BS

law of the internet: vid / pics or it didnt happen

craiigg

Smash Lord
all of you people coming in here, calling troll or w/e.
you yourselves are being trolls by being so utterly useless towards this discussion, if this is true this guy is taking his time out to explain his technique for everyone rather than be selfish and arrogant. (unlike most of you are being by not giving anyone a chance)

good work Mars, if this works out i owe you a cookie =)

(if it turns out fake, who cares? it's not like people set their lives on wavedashing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom