• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I finally got around to buying the game!

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
I walked into GameStop today and decided to see if I could get SSB4-WiiU. I was lucky, and managed to find one used for only $49.49. Using my GS Platinum Card I was able to get 5% off, but then decided to use my reward points and buy a 25% off points card. So a total of 30% off.

However the person behind the counter noted I had a 20% off card purchased before, but never used, and we decided to see if they could stack. Turns out, they did. I got 50% off a used game for $49.49, and only had to pay $18.20.

The funds for this game were Low-ee-oh, looooww~♪

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Always nice when you get hit by a pleasant surprise like this on savings. iirc PowerUp Pro should be 10 percent off, so it looks like you ended up paying less than half off of it.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
For my local GameStop, its always been 5%, so I'm guessing it differs depending on the store and its location.

but yeah, I had been avoiding getting the WiiU version due to the lack of a story/adventure mode. Its just a major turn off for me that my favorite modes in Melee and Brawl are gone. However the photo opportunities are fairly high thanks to the wiiU's image share feature.

Top Bottom