• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i drew zamus ^_^

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
with my favorite quote of hers.

(by the way, this is from memory, so all the lines on her suit are pretty randomly drawn... also her hair is messed up because OBVIOUSLY she's been fighting a lot)

(non-curvy version)

like it?

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
good but needs to be more cury;)
i generally avoid curviness because i draw during school, and i'm a pretty respected person... and if my drawings are overly promiscuous i feel like people are judging me XD

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
ok guys, i've edited it by hand and am scanning/uploading. just for you guys.

you can pat yourselves on the back.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
More curves, bigger boobs, non-emo hair (ponytail preferred), the two dots for the nose make her face looked squished when it's supposed to be slender.

The New Trix

Smash Rookie
im not a good drawer but i think that looks pretty good for someone who draws in school.:)

WhiteWingDemon

Smash Cadet
i generally avoid curviness because i draw during school, and i'm a pretty respected person... and if my drawings are overly promiscuous i feel like people are judging me XD
I feel the same way. >>
Nice drawing by the way.
Maybe this should a Zero Suit Samus original fan art thread?

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Good job 1/4 cotton, her face needs to be more slender, anyway, I like the less curvy version, she seems more like the Samus of the Metroid games.
Remember, she is not a super model, she is a physically fit warrior.

Top Bottom