• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dream with Smash

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
has anyone ever dreamed about SSBB more than 3 times a week?
well, the reason i made this post is for YOU to write and tell us what you saw on your dreams, like:
new characters, new moves, new stages, or any kind of prediction

heres my latest:
-someone gave me the SSBB strategy guide o_0
and when i saw the characters, i saw only 3rd party ones:
-Snake
-Sonic (no surprise)
-Master chief (W000000000000T o_0)

and thats all, now is YOUR turn :) :) :)

HyruleBird

Smash Apprentice
Master chief will never be in brawl... Bungie would never sell master Chief to anyone even for All the money in the world ... :crazy:

Stryks

Smash Hero
I dreamed that I was playin smash, and i dont remember who was using falco, but when i saw him I tought: hmm maybe he has a new moveset.

well it w2as kinda similair, the only thing i remembered is that intead of a fire-based up b, it was and electric type attack, the same fire bird but only with electricity.... weird...

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
I had a Dream I was playing as Snake.
THe only thing I remember was the Crawling he did and the jumps.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
ha, ive actually had a dream where i was one of the characters in the game. i think i was link and i was definitely fighting dorf. it was wild. i remember L cancelling, wavedashing and doing other techs by thinking them. when i woke up i was pissed and pretended that i was still sleeping and tried to get back into that smash dream, but when i fell back asleep a huge crab wearing loafers was chasing me in a thunderstorm (i made that crab part up).

in case you're a dbag, the crab was a Dane Cook bit.

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Wow My dream was that Master Hand Transformed into this guy with white gloves and on them we CH and MH 1 hand was steady the other was freaky and he had on a all white suit and he was ultra powerful MARTH DIDNT STAND a chance i was playing on very hard mode it was sad Link was there to and my girl luaghed took the controller and beat it with hector I WAS LIKE U B*** and she said marth would GET r**** by hector if he Was gay and i was like What did that do with anything then she went to sleep i was like this =O but then i was Like >=D Heheh god that was a good dream XD

DAzn2341

Smash Rookie
Master chief will never be in brawl... Bungie would never sell master Chief to anyone even for All the money in the world ... :crazy:
too bad a female version of master chief was in dead or alive 4... and even had stickies... now what do you think of your almighty master chief? aka worst character ever to appear in a video game

A-Laon

Smash Master
I had a dream where I was seeing through the eyes of Falco, walking alone on some barren field... suddenly, I turn around, and Jigglypuff runs up to me, grabs a hold of me firmly, throws me straight up helplessly into the air, then suddenly jumps towards me...

Then I woke up.

Do I have issues? :ohwell:

eXspriggan

Smash Apprentice
No ssbb dreams, yet. I wonder after reading this will affect anything in my sleep tonight..

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
I've had two so far.

In the first one, it turns out the entire game is done in 8-bit, and the only characters in the game are 8-bit sprites of the Melee characters. No new characters show up. I remember Luigi specifically showing up in his SMB2 sprite.

The second one, I only remember bits and peices. For some reason, I was playing in my friends garage, and the narrator of the game turns out to be Midna. Mallow somehow makes it into the game while Geno doesn't, and I remember playing on a cloudy stage with a dark blue sky as Link vs. Samus and Meta-Knight.

This probably won't be my last dream. 2007 is going to be a looooong year.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I dreamt about SSBB ones: i was playing some airplane game on the wii and then somebody gave me the disk of SSBB. I immediately checked which characters were in there: i saw mario, luigi, game&watch, snake, pit, unknown (the pokemon), jigglypuff and zamus. I waked up before i could play it ;(.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I had one where I was playing melee.(Don't ask how I remember it)It started when I had just finished a match.Then I got this message saying "Your hours of dedication have unlocked you a new fighter!"The character I unloked was called "Sheikondorf"I staight away went to melee mode a played with her.She was all in black and had a cape and her chain(this was the best part)was 3 times longer and glowed red.When you put it away it left fire in in it's trail.I was playing Marth on FD and eventually he got good a tipper on me and it sent me flying way off the level.Little did I know that the chain had another power.It could be used just like a ninja rope in worms(only also in the air)After that my mate Davo comes out of nowhere and says "Dude!Sheikondorf is so banned!" Then I woke up and realised it was just a dream.I wish it wasn't though.....

Vibratic

Smash Cadet
I dreamt that me and falco met up and ran away to a secret house with lots of huge glass windows in the middle of a forest and it overlooked a waterfall and a basin. And we got old. And we lived together forever.

...I must have ate something odd that night...

takieddine

Smash Master
I dreamt that wavedashing would be a part of the game.

I dreamt that it would be uniform for all characters, they all have the same sliding distance.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
I dreamt Waluigi and Freezies were playable, and there was an insanely complicated create a character mode that resembled the sims. It was a nightmare of the worst ideas I had ever heard.

TriforceJ

Smash Apprentice
All I can remember about my weird Brawl dream were a few details:

---------------
• There was a Sonic-style character playable, but not one that actually exists. I'm not sure how my subconscious pulled this guy out of its own anus, but this character I'm talking about is a chameleon (or some other green lizard) known as Razor. He looked kind of like a bright green version of Espio, and he could use karate to attack. It probably means nothing (seeing as how I'd never even heard of Razor until the dream occured, and I don't create Sonic OCs), but it's still pretty weird.

• I distinctly remember a cinematic of Peach fighting Giga Bowser. She looked grahpically modified, and her hair was up in a ponytail (as is her style in many of her recent games), whereas Giga Bowser looked strikingly similar to his current form. The cinematic took place from two angles, both of which depict Peach hovering above Giga Bowser's giant, open mouth (not like her patented "Peach Hovering," but as if she was about to fall into Giga Bowser's mouth). She looked angry, as if she was about to kick him in the teeth. The first angle was focused behind Peach and showed most of Giga Bowser's gaping maw. The second angle positioned the camera from behind the left side of Giga Bowser's jaw. The entire scene was in slow motion.

• The character selection screen amounted to about 45 characters, and Goemon from Mystical Ninja was one among them.
---------------

That's it, I guess. If I remember anything else, or if I have another Brawl dream, I'll post some more.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Goemon! Hurrah!

I had a dream that Usher was Playable in SSBB. He played sort of like a mix of Captain Falcon
and someone who had practised a lot of Karate. Though I never played as him.
I played as Venonat. The character select screen resembled rice paper, and there were many Pokémon, and I looked at some Pokémon (that didn't even exist) and though "I remember that guy!" Though in the dream Venonat didn't actually have any moves, I somehow wasn't disappointed. Me (Venonat) a CPU (Usher) and a guy with the name tag "IS" (Falco) were fighting inside the drug store in Onett, when we left, and the drug store exploded and Usher was sent Flying into the screen.

Another: Sadako (The Japanese girl from the Ring) was the most fun to play as character ever. This is what I can remember of her moveset:

Myself said:
The girl from the Japanese film Ringu, Yamamura Sadako was the most fun to play as character EVER. She also appeared to be slightly fat. (Samara in the American 'The Ring')

She played as some kind of weird Zelda/Mewtwo hybrid, with a freaky walk aniamtion,
where she appeared to have been animated walking backwards, then reversed.
Believe me, that does NOT produce a regular walk cycle.

Her run animation was like Mewtwo's, only faster, and She had Zelda's jumps with
fox's fastfalling. She shared Zelda's averagely laggy landing times, and Picked up
items with PK like Mewtwo.

She had Mewtwo's F-air, Zelda's D-air, her Uptilt was Zelda's without the explosion,
and it put enemies instantly into the tumble animation. Her Nair was like Peach's,
And her Bair was like Zelda's.

She had Zelda's jumps, but they were higher, and she had a heavy fall.

I didn't see her regular smashes, but her Weapon smashes were more like
Mario's weapon Smash in SSB64, as opposed to everyone's from Melee, and it
sent people at a perfect 90º angle.

Her Up B had 0 frames of starting lag, and was like Zelda's only she was visible, and
had motion blur. She wasn't invincible during this however, and moved only slightly shower.

I didn't really get any of the other moves, but I really want her to be in!
Another dream: I played as loads of characters, like Torchic (Moveset not remembered)
But Snake in particular, his upB was a regular jump, but at the top, he used a parachute and floated down like Peach.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, i literally choked on the water I'm drinking as i read that you as$hole. i dont think anybody else has really appreciated the hilarity of that comment as much as i do.
Ha I still laugh at it now!When I actually told my mate Davo the same thing happened except he was drinking tea.

The sig is genius too and true.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
well, i had a new one today:

i dreamt i was playin it...MK(me) vs Fox(cpu), PKMN stadium
and one thing bout what i saw was, when the damage thing on your opponent is kinda high, and you hit him but dont throw him out, the Supersmash emblem appears, and it worked as a finishing move...

but i didnt grab it -_-
oh yea, and i was playin one time with the classic contrler, and the other with the GC controler

and thats it :)

King_cobra3600

Smash Apprentice
My dream: I am at Walmart...I buy brawl,go home and play. I play 5 hours,then it says challenger approaching.it turns out it is GENO, so i beat him,unlock him.plus, king dedede,sonic,megaman,RIDLEY,and... The SA-X.then....i woke up from too much dreaming

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
yet another one:

the demo was available, you picked a character and did classic move, but only the confirmed characters were there

it was kinda cool :)

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
...how bad is it that when I was really, really sick the other night,I drempt of ssbb?

I had a dream, that i was on Metaknights airship for some reason...i fought Link and knocked him out of the stage, he exploded in the same way that people do in melee, once he got too far away from the ship just...boom.

I was then attacked by metaknight, and he proceeded to slice my stomach with those quick slashes we love. I wasnt knocked out, but he got me about 10 times, then i woke up with a fever of 101, and my stomach has never hurt so bad in my life. Sadly, i threw up about 6 times that night after it. This was only last friday, too. heh.

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
I had a dream that I had just beat adventure mode with Snake and a challenger screen popped up. When I got in, I fought a raptor with a backpack on Fourside. When I won, it said congratulations, you have unlocked Squaggly. Then I woke up.
I'll + rep anyone who can make a Newcomer: Squaggly screen using my description.

Wallmaster

Smash Apprentice
My dream was crazy. Mewtwo was the sandbag, and I used Shiek to smash him 5 million feet. The Wallmaster was a playable character and so were Midna and Navi, who challenged each other to a duel for the title of "Best helper in Zelda Games". Navi won. It was pretty wierd...

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I had this dream... There was a big stage with thousands of people watching, and then 3 people walked up to the stage. It was too dark to see them, but then giant TV turned of behind them, and I saw a big roster of characters. Then I saw the people...Shigeru Miyamoto walked up and chose Mario, the other was Hideo Kojima, who picked Snake, and the last was still shady, but he picked Sonic (shady maybe cause I forgot who made him). And there it was, an all-out war on a stage that looked like Battlefield. I couldn't see much action, but everyone was going nuts...

Hey if Sonic is in Brawl, they should have this match for real. That'd be awesome.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
I had a dream where mario and luigi were on this onett styled stage and then on the street i saw Yoshi wearing a shirt with scratches all over it

beebee

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream that mario and baby mario was having a battle with luigi and baby luigi.
Then i had another one like week ago. Mario Peach vx Luigi Daisy.
I don't remember the parts that it was in though.

Top Bottom