• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dont kno anymore

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
olimar can still be gay AND he combos better. And sonic is just like fox in melee. dash dance camping.....oh god

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
now ppl sayin i cheat with rules that has been effect for months. awesome. Community is full of children...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
People do anything for attention, or at least to bring other people down so they have a shot at what you have and they don't. Or maybe you're taking it wrong? I mean, people say M2K is a robot...but it's not really true. At least I think...

So yeah, maybe they're really just compliments!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It's possible to play gay In MAY-LAY!, seriously?

I saw a Mewtwo just rolldodge from a Jigglypuff the entire match, but I didn't find it legit since a Falco with SHFFDLazahs! would've taken care of that on the spot.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's possible to play gay In MAY-LAY!, seriously?
Yes, but it doesn't pay off as well as it does in Brawl.
I don't know if you were being sarcastic, so I'll just answer as if you weren't.

10melees

<3

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I was kind of sarcastic/serious at the same time.

Melee, son, it's got those mindgames.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Eh, don't know what to tell you there, that's the downside of playing your favorite character. :/

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Eh, don't know what to tell you there, that's the downside of playing your favorite character. :/
Exactly. playing either or doesnt help cause every game camps. MY issue is just ppl not adapting when i play them.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Im roy gettin camped by falco and sheik. Its not fun.
Lol I main Falco and I wouldn't camp really, not against Roy.

Still, each to his own. I only play Roy in low tier tournaments, or against Marth.

boss8

Smash Hero
They play like that because.... you're NinjaLink.
You're one of the best at the game and opponents need to be very careful when they play you. You can't expect your opponents to just run in there and try to attack you. They know you will punish them, so they wait for an opening instead....

Anyone would find this kind of irritating, but maybe it's something you just need to learn to deal with.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how....... sorry lol
yea ninjalink dis dude speaks the truth people are going to do it to all of us......

your ninjalink....no one is gonna straight up fight you.....therefore they resort to doing something else so they have aa chance to win....

they do it to me to and it sucks.....but i have patience.....plus i play a silly/fun character....

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Brawl for me is usually fun to play but boring to watch.

When it comes to Ninjalink's youtube videos, however...those are the most fun to watch of any games I've ever seen. It's kinda sad that you aren't having fun anymore.

Maybe you're just so much better than everyone else that you have no real competition XD

I dunno. Try playing against more Kirby mains..they usually don't/can't camp, and a lot of Kirby players are superaggressive. Because it's just so much fun.

Or do Falcon dittos. Those are always fun.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Brawl for me is usually fun to play but boring to watch.

When it comes to Ninjalink's youtube videos, however...those are the most fun to watch of any games I've ever seen. It's kinda sad that you aren't having fun anymore.

Maybe you're just so much better than everyone else that you have no real competition XD

I dunno. Try playing against more Kirby mains..they usually don't/can't camp, and a lot of Kirby players are superaggressive. Because it's just so much fun.

Or do Falcon dittos. Those are always fun.
Wrong. Kirby isnt enjoyable to fight cause they turtle all match.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i guess u dont kno what turtling means. It means playing defensive the entire match. Not camping, just waiting and waiting. Quiting doesnt solve anything except showing ur a quitter. All im sayin is, practicing doesnt help much to me anymore.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
i guess u dont kno what turtling means. It means playing defensive the entire match. Not camping, just waiting and waiting. Quiting doesnt solve anything except showing ur a quitter. All im sayin is, practicing doesnt help much to me anymore.
That's what it means. I guess I see what you are saying when it come's to Brawling a careful opponent. Though it seems frustrating, there is a way to lure them out sometimes, I'm pretty sure you already know how so I won't get into detail.

Also, don't you dare say all Kirby mains "Turtle" there is many ways to approach from the sky's with Kirby. =3

Ozone.

Smash Rookie
It's kinda hard to tell what the peak level of play is in brawl because it hasn't been around for that long. It took 5 years for melee to reach the point where it is now. Have you ever watched any of the matches from any of the Tournament Go series?

Just compare these two videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQGbwERf4eA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qna80MbcAAc

The first vid is from 2003. The second was a little over a month ago. It took 6 years to get to where melee is now.

Im not saying brawl will ever reach that level, but there is nobody out there that knows what Brawl will be like in 6 years.

Keep practicing, going to tournaments, having fun until you find out.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
That's what it means. I guess I see what you are saying when it come's to Brawling a careful opponent. Though it seems frustrating, there is a way to lure them out sometimes, I'm pretty sure you already know how so I won't get into detail.

Also, don't you dare say all Kirby mains "Turtle" there is many ways to approach from the sky's with Kirby. =3
I dont recall sayin all period. I'm sayin the ones i play. Regardless of how they can approach, they barely do it.

It's kinda hard to tell what the peak level of play is in brawl because it hasn't been around for that long. It took 5 years for melee to reach the point where it is now. Have you ever watched any of the matches from any of the Tournament Go series?

Just compare these two videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQGbwERf4eA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qna80MbcAAc

The first vid is from 2003. The second was a little over a month ago. It took 6 years to get to where melee is now.

Im not saying brawl will ever reach that level, but there is nobody out there that knows what Brawl will be like in 6 years.

Keep practicing, going to tournaments, having fun until you find out.

.......what are u saying? Totally misunderstood.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man the best way to fight a camper is to camp harder.

You might think they've got all the patience but you'll find once you start playing gay and win out, they'll be getting pissed and charging in.

You strike me as someone who doesn't like to camp... but then no sane person does enjoy it that much.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Man the best way to fight a camper is to camp harder.

You might think they've got all the patience but you'll find once you start playing gay and win out, they'll be getting pissed and charging in.

You strike me as someone who doesn't like to camp... but then no sane person does enjoy it that much.
If u seen my recent matches, i have done this.

Ozone.

Smash Rookie
Well you said that everytime you practice you feel like you're not getting any better so I was trying to prove a point that it IS possible to get better and it always will be.........think about it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If u seen my recent matches, i have done this.
Oh right. =\

I just don't watch Brawl matches that much, for the reasons you're pissed at players. It's no fun to watch someone run away for 7 minutes.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Oh right. =\

I just don't watch Brawl matches that much, for the reasons you're pissed at players. It's no fun to watch someone run away for 7 minutes.
True as to why i dont watch them either which is why i make mine entertaining.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Here's a few words of advice:

If you don't like people running away from you, don't ever become a cop xP

Top Bottom