• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I cant read Japanese. I need help saving my game.

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
Im trying to figure out how to save the game or turn on autosave. When I first load up the game it shows a menu and then another menu. I saw someone ask this question earlier and the answer someone told him was "Choose the left options" But I did that and then shut the game off after unlocking about 3 characters.

Next time I played my data was gone. So can anyone help me save my game or turn autosave on. Thanks

lex.aut

Smash Apprentice
the game should autosave whenever you go to the main menu... at least that's what it does on my wii~
so all i can suggest is: always go to the main menu before turning off the game. i also lost 1 unlocked char because i turned it off while being on the character-selection-screen.

Top Bottom