• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't Imagine this:

supermarioshell

Smash Apprentice
-Charizard running
-Ivysaur using the cracker launcher
-Ivysaur with a taunt (he's my fav but the only thing I could picture him doing is that roll like pichu :p.)
-Kirby...with a plant on its back??? Or with a turtle shell??? MAADNNESSSS I tell you!!!! :burst:

STEREO_226

Smash Apprentice
i agree about the Charizard running part XD im sure he'll float or skid across the ground like Bowser or something...
i have a feeling Ivysaur is going to be awkward since he walks on all four legs lol

supermarioshell

Smash Apprentice
I'd laugh if kirby looks like a koopa when gobling squirtle.

And it would make a bit more sense if kirby got a plant on his head than on his back from eating venausaur.

But that would make me question how can he get the lip stick flower on his head?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
1) I'm thinking that Charizard's run will be him bending forward, spreading his wings, and swooping forward Bowser-style.
2) Yeah, that is kind of a problem... maybe a pair of vines come out of his back to act as arms?
3) IVYSAAAUR!
4) That's something I'd love to see.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
About the Kirby copies, they will probably just be a Head-hat kind like Pikachu, a hat made to look like the head of the copied.

Chepe

Smash Lord
But of course Ivysaur will use his vines to grab items and people, there should be no doubt about that...

Charizard has ran in the anime, but it would look awkward in Smash, so I agree with gliding low (a mix of Bowser and Mewtwo's runs). And yes, Kirby will get funny hats from the Pokemon!

squiser

Smash Apprentice
Charizard ran in that Pikachu's Vacation short movie released with the First Movie I think. Although I think they were going for comic effect, it would be so awesome if he actually ran like that in Brawl...

>_>

Does anyone know what I'm talking about...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I do, I own all the movies on VHS. They are always for sale at GoodWill.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Hahah! True.

If you didn't know (Non pokemon fans) when the fire on char-mander/meleon/izard's tail goes out, they die.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I kinda think it'd be cool if Ivysaur held stuff with his vines. I know that likely wouldn't happen (because then he couldn't realistically do vine whip), but the idea of him slashing at an opponent with a Baseball bat held by vines cracks me up for some reason.

Charizard ran in the anime. He sorta looked stupid doing it, but....

Ivysaur Taunt= Probably just crying out "IVYSAUR!" or something.

supermarioshell

Smash Apprentice
I think you can't swim but you can go in the water. Weird with charizard...But do you think Ivysaur could have multiple vines? that would make sense....a bit...
I also think one of his vine attacks could be his grab (not his up b attack.)

But why is their Final Smash threesome???

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
Forget Ivysaur, how would Charizard pick up some stuff?
His teeth are probably bigger than most items.He would be holding a Home-Run bat like humans would hold a twig.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Wow nice topic, it would be really strange seeing these things in action when the game is actually out.

supermarioshell

Smash Apprentice
Forget Ivysaur, how would Charizard pick up some stuff?
His teeth are probably bigger than most items.He would be holding a Home-Run bat like humans would hold a twig.
Um...I'm talking about Ivysaur because he's the only out of the three with no free hands

peachy!

super princess
I kinda think it'd be cool if Ivysaur held stuff with his vines. I know that likely wouldn't happen (because then he couldn't realistically do vine whip), but the idea of him slashing at an opponent with a Baseball bat held by vines cracks me up for some reason.

Well I actually think it would be cool; but the highest possibility is that he will swing the bat with his mouth just like Pikachu and Pichu did. :confused:

peachy!

super princess
What would Kirby look like when using his copy ability with Charizard? Probably he will get horns and wings! :laugh:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I can imagine Ivysaur tauning with his vines, maybe using them to lift him up to do some taunt. It'd be cool if Kirby sucked up Charizard and just got his original fire hat (same with bowser) after all the fire cap did essentailly the same thing...

Squirtle is going to be awesome.

LoserNumber2

Smash Apprentice
ivysaur will probaly grab an item with his mouth like pikachu, because he wouldn't be able to do a vine whip if he grabbed an item with his vines

supermarioshell

Smash Apprentice
ivysaur will probaly grab an item with his mouth like pikachu, because he wouldn't be able to do a vine whip if he grabbed an item with his vines
Ok but I'm talking about the CRACKER LAUNCHER and nothing else. Sure he could hould it with his teeth but how could he shoot it??

Shadowclaw

Smash Cadet
Hahah! True.

If you didn't know (Non pokemon fans) when the fire on char-mander/meleon/izard's tail goes out, they die.
If you didn't know (Outdated Pokémon fans) a char-mander/meleon/izard does not die by getting submerged on water. Proof of it can be found on some episodes, such as Charizard's Burning Ambition, Those Darn Electabuzz! and arguably The Island of Giant Pokémon.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but I'm tired of so much ignorance on that matter.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
If you didn't know (Outdated Pokémon fans) a char-mander/meleon/izard does not die by getting submerged on water. Proof of it can be found on some episodes, such as Charizard's Burning Ambition, Those Darn Electabuzz! and arguably The Island of Giant Pokémon.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but I'm tired of so much ignorance on that matter.
The ignorance comes from the show clearly stating, that if the tail goes out the Char-mander/meleon/izard dies. Hence why Charmander's old trainer was a **** for leaving him out in the rain with no protection.

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
The ignorance comes from the show clearly stating, that if the tail goes out the Char-mander/meleon/izard dies. Hence why Charmander's old trainer was a **** for leaving him out in the rain with no protection.

CharMANDER will die if its tail flame goes out. CharIZARD won't. This has been shown in the anime several times.

Top Bottom