• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I bring you new info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
Where the hell do you go off telling people to shut up. Perhaps if you go around and look through all the false info and crap people put up, then perhaps you'd understand. Apparently you don't.

I fail to see how Olimar can even be playable. He is too small, any moves he had would revolve around Pikmin, and all around he is a lame character.

Face the facts. OLIMAR IS NOT SUITED FOR BEING PLAYABLE!

He would be better off as an Assist Trophy.
BS, anyone can fight, and one can have a moveset. Seriously, G&W? Doctor Mario? The Ice Climbers? Anyone can fight, espically olimar.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Still doesn't change the fact he is a lame character choice.

I'm just saying he's better suited as an AT.

Sensai

Smash Master
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid. They will believe what they want to or what they are scared to.

[Edit:]

This is not to say that I don't believe you. I was just merely stating...

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
For those that don't know, I have a source within Nintendo who revealed that Sonic would be revealed at the conference and that Brawl would be playable at E for All, both of which turned out to be true. I also revealed the starting roster, which is Mario, Bowser, Peach, Wario, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Link, Zelda/Sheik, Kirby, Meta Knight, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Samus, Fox, Pit, Yoshi, Ike, Ice Climbers, Lucas, Captain Falcon, and Tom Nook.

Well, I got in contact with my source again. I didn't get much, but what I did get is that Captain Olimar is indeed playable and will be an unlockable character. Also, this mysterious screenshot feature that was blurred out in today's update has to do with the new voting channel features Nintendo announced at the Japan conference. And lastly, Nintendo is considering a demo release this year, though the details and if it will actually happen are unknown.
you lier! thats way to many characters to start out with your a nobody with no source.:mad:

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Ok maybe not "Lame" to say.

But his appearance doesn't interest me at all.

I just feel that Olimar would be better as an Assist trophy.

I'm sure Sakurai can create a moveset for him and all but it just seems so awkard.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I don't trust people who know people who know people who know people who know people who work at Nintendo. We have not yet received any reliable information from such "sources".

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
He is not lame, Nook is lame.
THANK YOU! Nook sucks bells! (pun intended) BAHAHA! I'm so funny!

I don't think any AC character would fit, although I love both games. I mean, I still trying to accept the fact Sonic's in.

AC character FTL.

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Ethan you're sig makes mine look like a turd I layed a few days ago.

Anywho......... If Game&Watch could fight, so could Nook. But I'd really prefer for it to be KK Slider.
Do I think it'll happen? Yea, sadly I do.
Do I believe this troll? No, I'm not ********.
Is Captain Olimar going to be in the game? That's as obvious as Sonic being in imo.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Everybody saying that "whatever" would be a bad character... get new arguments, and fast.

I think Yoshi would be a bad fighter. HE JUST CARRIES PEOPLE AND THROWS EGGS! HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!

I think Falcon would be a bad fighter. HE JUST DRIVES A CAR PEOPLE!

I think Fox would be a terrible fighter. HE JUST FLYS AN ARWING GUYS, HE'S A LAME FIGHTER!

Peach is a lame fighter. SHE JUST SITS AROUND AND BAKES CAKES! BORING!

Kirby is a god awful fighter. He just sucks.

Bowser can't be a fighter! HE'S WAY TOO BIG IN MARIO GAMES!

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
I don't trust people who know people who know people who know people who know people who work at Nintendo. We have not yet received any reliable information from such "sources".
Reidman at Starmen.net might be such a source, but it's pretty obvious why reidman has industry contacts. And that crap about the generic AC character being playable was fake (http://gonintendo.com/?p=26011). Apparently, that article had nothing to do with Brawl. So we're back at the beginning with all the Tom Nook arguments.

And Olimar sucks and would be horrible in Brawl because he is tiny and you can't have a character that doesn't appear exactly the same size as the story canon states. Also, he would have to use Pikmin and you can't have more than four things moving on the screen at a time.

Also, Game Fuel should replace the Starman as a temporary invicibility item, only it also doubles your attack and speed.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
You guys don't realize how HUGE of a franchise Animal Crossing is, especially when Nintendo wants to attract female gamers, they will want an AC representative for the female gamers.

SiD

Smash Master
Guys, don't believe this guy. There is someone who has a source at Nintendo who revealed to us that Sonic would be released on Wednesday, then this guy came in and copied NyaNyase. This guy is a bull ****ter, let this topic die.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
And Olimar sucks and would be horrible in Brawl because he is tiny and you can't have a character that doesn't appear exactly the same size as the story canon states. Also, he would have to use Pikmin and you can't have more than four things moving on the screen at a time.
...Wow. Think before you type. Unless that was sarcasm.

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice

Also, Game Fuel should replace the Starman as a temporary invicibility item, only it also doubles your attack and speed.
ITT, we use context clues.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Well, these threads are just stupid for a number of reasons!

Who cares if the person is right? We still have no pictures, video, or detailed accounts to elaborate on it. If I had predicted Ike before he was revealed, what difference would it have made? Is everyone supposed to listen to me now that I supposedly know what I am talking about? I predicted Mario would be in Brawl. My sources are undeniable!

It seems like a lousy way to get attention (and sadly, here I am giving it to you). If I had some inside source telling me that Birdo was in the game, I still would not create a thread sharing my "inside source". I would wait for the confirmation. I would post something if I had a screenshot or some other kind of evidence. Members like IcyDrifter feel that everyone should listen to them simply because they make obvious guesses.

So, Ganondorf is in Brawl!!!... So? What does he look like? What are his moves? What is unique about him this time around? What is his final smash? ... Well, I dunno, but Ganondorf is in Brawl!

Bring evidence, not "info".

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I believe him. He seems sure of himself. Plus he was right about the demo and Sonic. In any case, his info this time will take time to be proven right or wrong. Perhaps if you gave us something more concrete, like a date, it might convince people.

If you get in touch with your contact again, ask him about Ridley! Please!

SiD

Smash Master
I believe him. He seems sure of himself. Plus he was right about the demo and Sonic. In any case, his info this time will take time to be proven right or wrong. Perhaps if you gave us something more concrete, like a date, it might convince people.

If you get in touch with your contact again, ask him about Ridley! Please!
Guys, don't believe this guy. There is someone who has a source at Nintendo who revealed to us that Sonic would be released on Wednesday, then this guy came in and copied NyaNyase. This guy is a bull ****ter, let this topic die.

See? He wasn't right about anything, Nya was. He is just your regular bull ****ter, please everyone don't believe him.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Why is this thread still alive? It just goes back and forth with more bickering as soon as someone mentions something new.

Someone close it~~

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
I still feel Olimar would be better as an assist trophy.

He could summon an army of Pikmin to cling onto a character slowing them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom