• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am so happy right now

Frown

poekmon
Link to original post: I am so happy right now

I bought SSB64 on VC today. I'm so f:bee:cking happy. They even adjusted the controls so that they would match the Melee/Brawl setup on GC controllers.

Combos really DO exits. You can, as Ange once said, SMELL the hitstun. All characters are broken. The sound effects sound like bowling pins going down, and you can almost count the characters' polygons. Recovering is hard like hell.

I played this game back in 2000, and of course, I was all "omg link and mario taht is so cool". But in 2007, some guy decided to put his N64 and this game in the basement of our school, and I was once again into the SSB series.

SSB, I love you.

Social group for really cool people: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1250

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It's too fun.

I didn't know you could adjust the controls? O_O
I've had it for a while, how do you do that? >_>

Edit: ohh. :(

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I am so happy right now

Written by: Frown

Magically ironic. o.o

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
yeah I know 64 is so much fun falcon is my favorite choice (I like to spam d air for tel lol)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Kirby's Utilt
in that game

is just wow

Dair too

Top Bottom