• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am making it official.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Hello fellow Olimar mains I just want to let you all know (or those who remember me) I am dropping kirby as my main and have been maining olimar since the games release night. and since then I have owned several Olimar Haters in anger to show them that Olimar Is a good character and since then they have agreed that olimar is very good (and said I'm a pretty good Olimar player!)

Yakt-NJ

Smash Cadet
Yay, another Olimar player.
Hi Rhyme!

I couldn't tell if you were sad or happy that he was switching to Olimar.

Are you noticing a lot of other people jumping ship from their previous mains? :(

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Hey actually I main both Kirby and Olimar but I am better with Olimar currently I wasn't meaning to be steriotiypical i just love Pikmin Series and Olimar doesn't disapoint.

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
Well that is good that at least you didn't main someone because you got pwned by that character.

Anyway welcome to the party.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Thank You DeathNote glad to be here, and Chainsaw go to your profile hit the edit profile button and towards the bottom you can choose!

Top Bottom