• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am looking for smash players in Coachella, Indio....

ThirstBuster44

Smash Rookie
I know this is a very late reply but I'm looking for people in the Valley who are wanting to enter into tournaments. I wont be entering, I will be hosting.

We are a small group of live streamers and have been looking for the past two months to start a tournament group in the desert. It took us some time to gather all the equipment we needed to do a proper Tournament which will be streamed live. Some tournaments near the start will be exhibition style until we can provide prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners.

Some tourneys will have common rules such as how a map is chosen, whether or not you are allowed to swap characters, and items on or off. While others will contain some of the newer features of smash such as the use of Amiibos for a Team style tourney.

What we are missing now is the tournament location. If anybody can help us find a place to host these tournaments please let us know.

A few places we are currently looking at are JB Sports in Bermuda Dunes, Oasis Comics in Palm Desert, (and for the older crowd) The Hood Bar in Palm Desert.

Olox

Smash Rookie
NNID
Olox54
Hello! For anyone replying to H2O (I'm currently acquainted already)
I'm a Bermuda Dunes resident, part of the "Coachella Valley's Red Ink" team.
Please follow us on Facebook for any upcoming valley tournaments. We do Melee, Project M, and are looking to start Smash for Wii U this upcoming April.
We regularly host at JB Sports located in Bermuda Dunes, sometimes at a venue in Coachella, and have hosted a major 60+ Project M event at The Hood Bar & Pizza in Palm Desert last July that brought in nearly all the ranked players in SoCal.
My name is Alex Ruiz (find me on Facebook) and I look forward to hearing from anyone if you haven't heard of our activities.

Last edited:
Top Bottom