• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am getting REALLY PISSED OFF.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I've been trying to get the Bowser Jr. trophy. It's my last random trophy. I've been using a method that spawns roughly 1000 trophies per hour.

I have been doing this for 10 hours.

That's right. I have gone through literally OVER NINE THOUSAND ****ing random trophies and not ONE Bowser Jr. has shown up. Not a single ****ing one.

AR Wii cannot come fast enough.

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
Coin Launcher...

Took me forever to get Resetti (Feet) and King of Red Lions, but I worked "hard" and it payed off.
Too bad Stickers are pissing me off now >_>

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There were a few trophies that I was dying to get hold of. They were Dialga, Waluigi, and Azelf. Fortunately, I was fortunate enough to get them.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I've given up on coin launcher. I've wasted over 40,000 coins on that piece of ****, and I didn't get a single new sticker, or that elusive trophy.

EDIT: Wait, I just remembered something. I recently did see Bowser Jr. in the coin launcher.

Behind one of those metal spheres. It was impossible to land even a single shot on him.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I've been trying to get the Bowser Jr. trophy. It's my last random trophy. I've been using a method that spawns roughly 1000 trophies per hour.

I have been doing this for 10 hours.

That's right. I have gone through literally OVER NINE THOUSAND ****ing random trophies and not ONE Bowser Jr. has shown up. Not a single ****ing one.

AR Wii cannot come fast enough.

I suppose this isnt a good time to point out I found 4 of them in one coin launcher round.

Thats right, I can make a trophy diorama with all Bowser Jrs. I am the luckiest man in the world.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Coin Launcher...

Took me forever to get Resetti (Feet) and King of Red Lions, but I worked "hard" and it payed off.
Too bad Stickers are pissing me off now >_>
Ya, beating the SSE on Intense first really helps with stickers! Intense on SSE gets you stickers faster. *hint hint*

And this is like the Knuckles trophy to me. My brother had a CLEAR SHOT of a Knuckles trophy, but no. He gets Daisy. Striker f***ing Daisy. That f***ing *****, which I had two of! I tgeb did what any good brother does. Yell at the top of your lungs "how the hell did you miss ma knuckles!?" Luckily (for him), three weeks later he got Knuckles in coin launcher. :laugh:

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
Are you shooting the groups of enemies ? They increase the chance of a new trophy.

Top Bottom