• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am about to embark on a smash pilgrimage.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Greetings, super smash brothers and sisters!

My name is Seth (recently changed my tag to SPACE, but No U is the true OG tag of my heart), and I'm sure to anybody out there not residing in the pac NW, I appear to be a filthy generic random. But verily I do assure you! I am definitely ever-so-slightly better than the average random! And by the time I am done with my smash pilgrimage, rest assured I will be THE BEST IN THE WORLD. And that's probably not because I intend to assassinate everyone better than me. Probably.

ANYWAYS ON TO THE POINT OF THE THREAD. Since I may have recently been threatened by a gang of violent, self-righteous thugs with imprisonment, I have decided that IOLO, and I might as well check out this planet, but most importantly all the amazing smash that this planet has to offer. SO I HAVE DECIDED. In wonderfully broken sentence fragments. TO TOUR THIS WORLD. AND SMASH. WITH ALL OF THE BEST. SMASHERS. PERIOD.

If you are one of the best smashers, and you are a kindhearted and loving and beautiful person like I know all smashers besides Leffen truly are, then it would be absolutely wonderful if you would kindly open your couch, and perhaps shower to me, for perhaps but a single night or 2. And in return, I will grant you delightful humor, and appreciation, and most importantly DELIGHTFUL SMASH MELEE AND PROJECT M (and I gueeessss maybe smash 4, meh) BATTLES TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT, and also, SUPER WIZARD BLESSINGS FROM BEYOND THE INFINITE ABYSS.

My journey, in the coming months, will begin by me traveling west, to the WEST COAST BEST COAST BEAST COAST. Specifically Portland. I shall chill with the homies, Eggu-senpai and omgage, and we shall engage in filthy combos, once again, for a brief period, until the time comes for me to travel South, through Calibronia. At this point it will become ideal, that I have THE SWAG YOLO COUCH HOOKUPS FROM THE HOMIES. Remember, I will definitely gift you with SUPER WIZARD BLESSING FROM BEYOND THE INFINITE ABYSS if you give me these marvelous hookups.

After that, I will definitely need the hookups in AZ, NM, and Texas, where I will DEFEAT ALL OF YOUR FALSE IDOLS OF PM AND ESTABLISH MY SUPERIORITY. At some point during all this, I will ATTEND EVO since I was there the last 2 times and I'm not gonna miss this one for ANYTHING. After that I will DOMINATE THE INFERIOR EAST COAST. My god these caps emphases are so obnoxious what is wrong with me BUT I DIGRESS.

So basically. If you are a best high quality kickass super smash brother who WANTS TO GET COMBO'D BY MY 20XX FOXSLAYER UP-AND-COMING-MARTH and my MEDIOCRE SHEIK, then let me know either in this thread or through the PSYCHIC NETWORK OF BLACK CATS EVERYWHERE, if you are also a wizard.

Preemptive THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR BEING THE SUPER HOMIES, and I love you.

Top Bottom