• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I <3 science evolved into american education evolved into booooooooob

we are insignificant compared to the universe. but we got each other to be insignificant with.

no prob super rad. ill make you a rad controller.
im going to buy, light blue, sand yellow, pink, and maybe black spray paints soon.

connor ill try to make it as squirtely and cool as possible.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
on a related note, I'm really enjoying my calculus class
reviewing for the final should actually be really cool
what are you.................... demon.......................

On a related note im a physics major
and even though ive seen those pics they are amazing

joeplicate

Smash Master
pocky: so what

adam: I don't know what the **** I'm gonna do with my life anyways, I thought I was good at english so I was going to major in it but idk

pocky: **** you for quoting that whole thing again

pockyD

Smash Legend
pocky: so what

adam: I don't know what the **** I'm gonna do with my life anyways, I thought I was good at english so I was going to major in it but idk

pocky: **** you for quoting that whole thing again
well it just seems like an odd pair of things to choose from

like deciding between filet mignon and fritos

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Reminds me of a funny family clip

(every family guy joke set-up)Peter: This reminds me of my famous Philosopher uncle, Arthur Griffen

Arthurs wife: Arthur! Go out and get a job

Arthur (rubbing his chin thoughtfully): ......................... why...............

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
philosophy *****

caaaaalm down

a philosphy degree, on the other hand, LOL

ahahahaha that family guy flashback owns

lol philosophy was worth something a long time ago. when people became philosophers from it.

but is philosophy awesome to learn for fun, i think so.

mio

Smash Ace
Many students get their BAs in Philosophy as a pre-cursor to: Law, medicine, politics, education, marketing, business and any other field that demands ethical, aesthetic and critical thinking processes. People usually major in Philosophy because it gives them a ethical/logical foundation for whatever field they decide in graduate school (it looks really ****ing good on your resume if you continue onto graduate school).

As for me, I'm majoring in Philosophy because I am passionate about the act of questioning and the pursuit of what is good and true. Eventually I'd like to own my own business and teach Philosophy at the junior college level.

mio

Smash Ace
yeah but do you realize you can do most of philosophy on your own time
That's true, but I'm not just trying to learn the subject, I'm also trying to establish a career that will get me some money in the bank. The workforce/payroll doesn't recognize you for the random **** that you study on your own time. If that were true then smashers would be rich celebrities. It recognizes you for who you know, degrees, experience, and other discriminatory bull**** :( so you might as well study whatever you're going to study in school

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah seriously

mio i'm not even trying to troll you but you are a super typical 18/19 year old (which is fine, EVERYONE at 18/19 is a typical 18/19 year old), but it just makes it even more hilarious how you try to put yourself above it

mio

Smash Ace
mio i'm not even trying to troll you but you are a super typical 18/19 year old (which is fine, EVERYONE at 18/19 is a typical 18/19 year old), but it just makes it even more hilarious how you try to put yourself above it
yeah i see it now. that's ****ing hilarious, you got a great sense of humor

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lmaooo get *****

i was gonna edit my opst and add "it's funny because the more you try to put yourself above it the more you look like a stereotypical teenager" but i figured that woulda been obvious

poor mio

man, remember the good old days when I'd just bag on kouryuu all night no homo?
now that's a great no homo. **** got killed when *****s never learned how to use it properly... ugh a lot of ***s tried to copy me and helped kill it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
***** i said a lot, and i'm referring to my fellow socalians

caaaaaaalm down

and yes i know i helped kill it if that's what you're implying, which is why i made the resolution to stop saying it in 09 (which has been for the most part successful)

Top Bottom