• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Dugeons and Dragons would be cool except that I don't know how to play. I also still need to sign up to LTH. Either that or find something that we all find that we like. But Dugeons and Dragons definitely sounds the best, and since I don't play MMORPG's that is no good. I might get World of Warcraft but I don't like paying monthly fees. Mostly just because I do have a life. Not a girlfriend but a life non the less.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ah yes, points. The simple fact is, I'm too lazy to do them. Party because of clan inactivity though. If things pick up, I'll update.

Yea, I would post rules and such. The game would be played PBP. (Play by post) I do know of a good forum imbedded dice roller to use, but I don't know if the owners will let me use it. More info on that to come. If I couldn't get it, the DM of each game would just roll the dice. (I'm hoping we can get some experienced DMs who actually have DnD)

I would also link an SRD (System Reference document) to help anyone who doesn't understand DnD.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah I am really bult up with school projects. So I will be on sometimes but not a lot. The congestion will most likely clear up by the time my birthday (Middle of February). But by then I will also most likely be assorbed into Resident Evil 4 and ignore you guys even more.

simpson man

Smash Apprentice
DND? i love that so much. just like stuf on flashplayer its great gettin 5 freinds tons of popcorn and mountain dew stayin up all night killing ogres and that stuff. My favorite class of all is the black mage (i never oplayed it but saw videos).

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well I'm just really bumping the Clan back up to the top so are other members can see this.

Also I was thinking of maybe E - Mailing some of the other members to tell what we might be doing. So they can decide if they want to do it or not.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
well, as you all know is temporarily dead, sadly enough. It is because I have been working on my website and I haven't had time to update it. As for now, I am going to be re-registering as "Lil Tennis Ace" and I was wondering if I could go back to my roots and re-join the clan just for a while (probably a couple of months) because I don't have time to be leading a clan right now. What do ya say creature? :D

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Sure CK.

Ok, listen. I need you guy's help. I have time enough to work on things. I have plenty of time. My problem is I am a lazy slacker with poor work ethics. So if any of you see me on MSN, bug me till I do something.

If we work hard enough, this clan will not die. It will evolve. We have already seen that as great as this RPG is, we need more than that to sustain a clan with this many members. If we can pull a DND game with all of our respective characters, this clan can become great. To hype interest, we could even try to pull off getting another clan or two to battle the party from our clan. That would be great.

I still need a capable DM. If anyone knows anyone who plays DND and might be willing to DM, or knows someone who can, please tell me.

simpson man

Smash Apprentice
ont liek DND THAT much. Its just cool. Right now i found a free MMORPG that you can download. search for Endieko or sumthin like that.

WAIT A SECOND
EDIT: go to www.konfuze.com
If a clan member makes me an account i will download the program then ill create an MMORPG. Its gotta be something like RPG Makers 95 2000 2003 and XP. THIS IS GENOUS~!!

its konfuze.tk sorry

OK THESE ENGINES ARE NOTHIGN LIEK THE RPG MAKERS. FORGET ABOUT MY IDEA. I DONT KNOW ANY PROGRAMMING

Lil Tennis Ace

Smash Rookie
I know about Game Programming and well, its not within out league of just making a game JUST for this site. I wouldn't do it. I say we just try and make our own RPG at LTH or something. Creature, try to actually respond on AIM sometime. lol.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Alright, the project, codenamed Forests and Faires, has started. Right now I'm just writing up rules. I will contact random people on AIM and ask them random questions over the course of the next week. I hope to have it ready by Sunday.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
decided to scrap the LTA idea for now. It's too hard to erase my cookies and the avatars suck for noobs, lol.

On a more on topic note, I'm going to be also setting up a site for creature with new a banner and layout and stuff. So whether he wants it or not is his problem. lol.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
. . . really. . . you're more bored than I thought. Seriously man, I am happy with the current layout of LTH. But if you really want to, I can at least incorperate your ideas into the layout.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Creature, no offense, but LTH's layout, board header, host all suck. So, I shall now unlease the true prowess of a Zelda based site!

http://gervalley.goldeye.info/index.html

There! That's how it's done. I'll be adding the actual pages later. For now, this is just the layout. I had to change the name, because anything close to link's treehouse was already taken. i even tried linkthouse and that didn't work. Besides, this yellow theme (even though bright) is still pretty good I think. What do you think Creature?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
It's well made, but unfortunately it doesn't quite capture what I have envisioned for LTH. I'd gladly take it on as a second webpage, if not for the ever pressing time issue. I have a couple of master webpage makes helping me on it now.

Also, the top secret mailed program we had been discussing no longer needs to be sent. If you already sent it, great, but if you haven't you don't need to.

Anyway, Lightning, Stop, Simpson, feel free to check out Faf. . . . The power of the almighty DM compels you!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
*cracks out the old dusty keyboard*

Ahem, it's been a while ^^. I don't know if i still have a spot on this clan... I know i have been gone for quite some time. But it just feels right...well with the title of this thread....ya know the big comeback, well I'm here. And no longer do I have any other worries, I am going to have a bit of time on my hands. I think. I will try to be on as much as possible. If i have to re-earn my spot in this clan I will!

P.S. After many months playing FF XI and making some new friends on POL chats, i have become quite the RPer. If anyone knows what I'm talking about message me for a battle, of if you know any good RPing sites.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Creature_85
It's well made, but unfortunately it doesn't quite capture what I have envisioned for LTH. I'd gladly take it on as a second webpage, if not for the ever pressing time issue. I have a couple of master webpage makes helping me on it now.

Also, the top secret mailed program we had been discussing no longer needs to be sent. If you already sent it, great, but if you haven't you don't need to.

Anyway, Lightning, Stop, Simpson, feel free to check out Faf. . . . The power of the almighty DM compels you!
Master webpage makers? Pssh, you don't need them. I know pretty much just about all you need to know about HTML, CSS, and Javascript. If your not going to use it, then fine. It will all work out with my plan then. lol. What did you have envisioned for LTH? It doesn't look like you are making much progress with these "master webpage makers" on your website. lol.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
yes im back, and id like to start battling ASAP. it would seem that everyone has surpassed me. i can post with cofidence that i can be involved with the clan now. so uh....yeah....hello new ppl. great to see you all again all my old friends ^^

edit: also, i am on aim quite often as of late. but i don't see anyone on. did most of you change your aim names or something? if so, please let me know your new SNs via messeging pls. thanks.

edit2: also, creature, if there's anything i can do to help with the clan pls let me know, id like to do whatever i can to make up for my absence.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Sadly, in your absence, the clan has all but died. Efforts are being made to revive it, but most are failing. We probably have about 4 active clan members now, including you.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
well in all honesty then, i say you boot those who are inactive. i'd say boot me as well but i plan on staying active now. however i expected to have been booted, so i was glad to dind that i had not been booted. start fresh, a five member powerhouse clan will attract new members.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well Ace were not doing battling anymore. So Leveling up will not be a problem. But we are trying to do something like Dugeons and Dragons. We wouldn't be clan exactly more of a group of friends who do different stuff together on the internet.

Also since my brother is getting his own laptop. I'm going to be on more often. He usually hogs the families laptop.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yea, I never have time to battle anymore. There are a couple of people still battling who would love the company, but for the most part, the RPG is dead.

In other news, for those of you who do not know, Soroush is kind of gone. He can't be on the internet much, if at all. So our champion has left us.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Why has he quit videogames. Has he gotten a social life. Or did he just decide it wasn't any fun anymore.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
haha, seeing as how its spring break and i usually use the school computer to get online....and its spring break....i wont be on for the next couple of days. but...um...yeah...thats it in the world of mee-ness and whatnot....

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
So our Champion has left us
lol, bout time he got a life. jk. who cares though, like everyone else is saying the RPG is dead. And well lets just face it, no matter how technical and how creative you are, forum RPG's suck and are not meant to keep people amused for more than 20 minutes at most.

On a brighter note, I'm going to re-make the clan banners for this clan considering Ultima seems to have half-A$$ed them. (look at the one he has now in his sig...and the ones we have...i mean come on.)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ck, those banners were made during his learning stage I'm guessing. I'm fine with them, and if he wants to remake them, he can. Just be careful CK, you have a history of bad relations with UN.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I have officially decided to recreate an account. I am tired of being Ace(Fox) the name always did bother me. I'll be back as EvangelionAce, thats the name i have taken a liking to in the past few months. So I hope youll all stil welcome me as you do now.

(This means this name is dead, Im going to post here when ive registered the name)

simpson man

Smash Apprentice
BTW: What is Faf? I may make a new name. I still don't know

Yes, I am making a new name, I'll post as soon as a I make it :) And also, if anybody needs 15x15 pixel smileys ask me. My name is going to be Shadow(somethinghere). Or --Marine-- I'm going to cancel my order from Jamo's shop and make it for --Marine-- or something like that :)

Nevermind, I can't make a new one. The E-Mail must have unique thing. Maybe I could change this one:(

Top Bottom