• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
No problem for me. I have Windows XP Home Edition. It is the lastest software to come out by Windows. My computer is still way out of date though. It has a 32 video card and 30 Giga Bytes of space. We are hopefully getting a new one for Christmas.

kirbyko56

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Stopsign
Good this clan is livening up. Welcome to the clan Kirby Ko. Hope you are more active than the rest of us. I know we all have school in are way.
ya infact all i do basically is go on the net i have no cable television so i gotta do something im glad someone told me about smashboards too although i might not be on smash boards sometimes cuz i play like starcraft and worms armegeddon and i finally got windows 2000 up so i can use aim again i re-installed 98 cuz thats theo nly way i could play worms but im glad 2000 is up now but its really hard to find a battle with your same level atleast for me anyway or anywhere near my lvl

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Stopsign
No problem for me. I have Windows XP Home Edition. It is the lastest software to come out by Windows. My computer is still way out of date though. It has a 32 video card and 30 Giga Bytes of space. We are hopefully getting a new one for Christmas.
dude, the video card i have no idea about, but the space is fine. I mean the only things i think REALLY matter the most is RAM and processer speed. but I mean 30 gigs of space hardly justifies as WAY outdated.

originally posted by Cloudkid2k4
What's a sprite? Could you please tell me creature?
OMFG did I actually say that? lol, i just got bored and read through some of my newb posts. gosh, i was so newbish.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'm trying to rake in some gil by posting some good topics that are on my mind. If anyone needs gil try and make a good none spammy topic that people will reply to. It is one of the easier ways to get gil that is not begging to people.

Soroush who is the new member. If you meen Kirby Ko yes I already know.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
eh, i haven't had much luck with making new threads. the best i think i've made is my clan topic. (at least in successfulness) and the Final Fantasy Quiz game. (which FG doesn't give out gil anymore, Darn those spammers!)

soroush123

Smash Lord
yeah, guys, this is a friend of mine, he is the guy I mentioned, Creature, add him to the brakets, k?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I can do Wei easy. Welcome.

mystic, you do not meet any of the requirements specified in the first post. Please create an RPG character, accumulate 50 posts or make it to about level 4, and we will let you in.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Welcome to the MP list (Members Pending). You are on the MP list for one week until you are a official clan member Wei Yan. Keep on posting and battling.

Tyco

Smash Ace
so now Chapmans in the clan... who next? Anthony? lol.

Inside joke, this is directed towards soroush and charlie.

Edit: oh yeah! I made it in the top ten, so more gil from the clan. I'm hoping the paychecks don't take as long as the rpg did, I'm strarting to get impatient. ^_^

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Wei_Yan(DWE)
any problem with me in the clan corn... i mean comstock

Another inside joke not that funny
Uhhh oh, you know that Travis... I mean Tyco doesn't liek people saying his real name on the internet. Anyway, cornstock is old, we've gone back to the orignial Flat Pack.

Tyco

Smash Ace
I have nothing against you, it's just that it's sort of ironic that everyone i know is in the Hylian Heroes, with an exception of Tyrant, whose in the FFE clan, which is a close ally.

BTW, I don't mind you use my real name on the net, I just don't prefer it... it's kind of wierd just seeing my name typed.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
THIS TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD!it takes like forever to load.Hey it was my birthday a few like a month ago.o the 22.so now im fifteem.but anyways.what is this war.ho coe i dont know anything about it.like what happened and like how did this come up?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I just finished a series of major renovations to the clan forum, and it is looking a lot better now.

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: This clan has an official clan website and forum. The website doens't have much as of yet, but the Forum is really good (or as good as you can get with Invisionfree) The link is on the front page.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Hey guys the war has started. Uh Happy Haloween, oh and I'm in a really good mood because the Red Sox won the World Series for the first time in 86 years.

soroush123

Smash Lord
well then, now that the war has FINALLY started, strat leveling guys (besides you guys at level 10)

And Creature, get on quick, I'll level you so you can beat Beat and Tyrant.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I've got Beat beat, but Tyrant will be worrysome. He will be better against the later fights, so I might just let him go.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
hmmm, he did almost beat ???, so if I can get him to 18...
lmao. no he didnt. I did double the damage. I only missed a couple times. assassins suck. really they do...

*waits for CK to yell at me for "spamming"*

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Charlie is Tyrant right?and him is also Tyrant....im so confused...

Do you know how long it would take to get Creature that high. He would get what 3-5 exp points at like lvl 16...long time.

Wow still havent been yelled at...is CK sick or something?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Sorry I have been on that much. Um and don't have much time for the war. So Shockwave sorry if you can't find me on.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Who Am I???
lmao. no he didnt. I did double the damage. I only missed a couple times. assassins suck. really they do...

*waits for CK to yell at me for "spamming"*
haha, wait till 9 months...when us theives and assasins hit level 39! Boo-yah we own then. *sighs* I'll probably leave before that happens though.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
woah times are changing. I post here i dont get yelled at....i feel insignificant now....:tear:(ill laugh if thats a real smiley)

just yell it makes the mission complete...

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
we made the truce I'm not going to yell, but hey if you REALLY want me to...
yelling isnt flaming.... flaming is calling you an *** turd the sucks ***...but you arent...(LIES).....elipses are fun....

im bored so im putting in a quote:"When I was hellking we ate beggars souls. It was like eating murder wrapped in sin. It was bliss"-Black Mage 8-bit theater.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
all right, if you really want me to.

(REMEMBER: i don't mean ANY of this)

**** you WAI!!!! you lil *****! quit spamming up my thread! go post somehwere else!! random quote?? I dont ****ing care! so just get the **** out of here and go spam someone else!!!

foxblade

Smash Cadet
can i join

hi my name is fox blade i would realy like to join if it's ok with u guys i would be a big help to youre clanplease let me join youre clan

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Foxblade, just so you know, double posting is NOT allowed at SWF and if your trying to get in a clan that's definitley not the way to go about it. Just be patient.

Creature, go back to my site, I updated it! w00t! 4 announcments in one day yesterday!

Top Bottom