• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yah man stop spamming up other clan topics.

I all ready made an official address to you to stop, yet you continue. I ask you one more time. DO NOT POST in other topics unless you have a GOOD reason. thank you.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
My Golden 2 cents

Yea what they said....

Its funny, i declared war and the war itself is becoming as slow as bush's war on terrorism. Origanally it was ment to get things in motion again, but this have slowed down AGAIN!!!

Moo

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i thought the whole point of it was to get us active again. If that was your plan it worked. (duh started my own clan) I think if you mean that the war hasn't happened its because of all the strating of new clans and the alliance factors. It makes my brackets that much harder.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
I still don't know WTF marthnroy was thinking (or smoking) that day when he challenged the BOJINKANS of all clans! (w00t! a rhyme!)

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My computer had a virus for the past month or two, and I just recently reloaded my comp.
Anyways...WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE OUR RANKS?!?!!!!!! lol.

Byakko Shockwave

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for posting in your clan topic, but anyway;

Its funny, i declared war and the war itself is becoming as slow as bush's war on terrorism. Origanally it was ment to get things in motion again, but this have slowed down AGAIN!!!
I don't know about anyone else, but this whole war thing gave me the incentive to do way more leveling up than I normally would. Even if it turns out that this war doesn't happen, I won't mind too much, since it caused me to level my character up to level 15. Hey, owning a Tsurugi (Level 15 weapon) can never be a bad thing :)

That's all

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yea, it helped.

soroush got to level 21, when before he was like, 14, 15.

I still plan on updating points soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Sorry, my internet has been down it just got fixed. But I still probably won't be on much due to school and sports.

Tyco

Smash Ace
I can't go on the net due to school work. On weekends I can go on at the library/friends house, but most of the time I'm busy.

My point, I'm gonna be inactive for a while.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
FYI: I donated 145 gil to Tyco, and when is the war gonna start?
When Ck gets off his ***. Since this is "spam" by him, I get yelled at for two reasons! yay! You know what I dont give a **** because he is an *******. He could easily send them over 2 me,gaia,or Creature and we could get them done, but no. If you havent noticed Im finally starting to lose my patience.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Who Am I???
When Ck gets off his ***. Since this is "spam" by him, I get yelled at for two reasons! yay! You know what I dont give a **** because he is an *******. He could easily send them over 2 me,gaia,or Creature and we could get them done, but no. If you havent noticed Im finally starting to lose my patience.
I would respond to that, but I am in relativley good mood today, and am feeling like being mature and not getting in a flame war over an RPG. (Sometimes I do, but I am trying hard to cut back ;) )

Creature and Gaiagamer, I am going to give you the lists and let you do it with my instructions, my leadership and tennis has gotten to be a huge complication and has depleted my time for this site. So if you could get on AIM I will give the lists to you. Also, if you cannot seem to catch me on AIM, I will just PM them to you. I am not doing this now, because I do not have the time.

Thanks

Creature_85

Smash Lord
GAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

In case you haven't all noticed, the points still aren't updated.

This is due to my pathetic internet connection.

I will try to do better.

CK, I will try as hard as I can to stay in contact with Gaia, but I don't know if my internet will let me. If worst comes to worst, we can both write our own up and then compare them.

WAI, go away. You want to cuss out CK, take is somewhere else.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Creature, you need to get on AIM so that I can talk with you about the brackets. I have them done, but I can't do anything until I get a chance to talk with you.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Stopsign
Hey Sonic I thought you were dead. But you probably were just caught up in school like we all are.
Yeah, that's also why I have gotten behind in this RPG. Ooh, but hey, I've now got me 3 gil, so now I can go heal up more.

[Edit: "Last edited by" message changed.]

---------------SIGNATURE

Keep doin' your thing Cap'n.

Last edited by Your Mom on 10-14-3001 at 02:60 AM

soroush123

Smash Lord
Last edited by "Your Mom"???? WTF?

Edit:Not a problem for me.

Edit: Wait, is that part of your sig?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Lol Sosh, thats pretty clever.

Gaia and/or Creature, how can you have the brackets done? I have not given you my list yet! If so, I would at least like you to show me so I can confirm you have done BOTH brackets correctly. Anyway, I'm out.

kirbyko56

Smash Rookie
cool im in thx creature and you already know my aol instant messenger mykedude56 guess i gotta switch my allegiance right now ^_^

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Good this clan is livening up. Welcome to the clan Kirby Ko. Hope you are more active than the rest of us. I know we all have school in are way.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Finally the brackets are up. I'm going to start battling more. Lets hope Soroush shows up along with Ace and some others.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ace, aint gonna show up, he got a gf. thats why he isn't on that much anymore. I talked to him on AIM.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Good for him. But that stinks for us. We need him to beat the Bojikans. I will battle anyone. Just contact me by PMing me. I'm not on AIM that much.

kirbyko56

Smash Rookie
do i have ti be a hylian hero to post on this forum and i was also wondering do i have to do something to join hylian heros like a tes or something?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
No you don't have to be in the Hylian Heroes to post in the forums. Many people here aren't even playing the RPG.

kirbyko56

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Creature_85
No test. You can count yourself as a Hylian now, but you have to wait a week before you are an official member.
oh ok cuz when you said approval i was thinking like a test or something heh well i might not be on aim for a couple of days im re-installing indows 2000 right now im using 98 but by the time i get on aim i think a week will have passed tho im not quite sure how many days its been probly like 3 i cant wait to be in hylian heros i luv zelda so much and now that i've found a clan on it it'll be even better ^_^

Top Bottom