• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Death

Smash Lord
You'll be on tomorrow too right Cloud? How do people battle so much? I haven't even fought one battle. How fast do you guys think i'll get to level 10? If I fight like 3 battles a week. How fast did you guys level up? How much experience do I need to get to level 2 and then 3?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
levelv 1-6 is relativley easy. um after that its gets like TONS of battles to gain a level. i swear its almost ridiculous.

Death

Smash Lord
:eek: SO many infections on my computer! Aaah! They are all of extreme risk. But to install the Anti-virus I need to pay 30 american dollars. :eek:

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
whoa whoa, no im not in this clan anymore, im just keeping up with it cuz were allies. lol. Anyway ultima, want to join mine? We need only one more member to become official. So like um yah. your AIM isnt owrking? thats gay. lol.
Then why are you still in the Members List for this clan?

As far as clans goes, I've come to my final decision. I remember back when the RPG was starting and I told CK that I was someday going to break away from this clan. Today is that day. I know I have done alot and achieved alot in this clan, such as being the first Clan Member of the Month. This was not an easy decision but this clan's inactivity has led to me making this choice. I hope to keep friendly relations with this clan and I hope you all will support me in my endeavors. I also extend the offer of an alliance to CloudKid's clan. I hope you will accept. Creature, if you need banners for this clan, I will still be willing to make them for you. Just ask. Also, if you don't mind, I suppose I could keep up with this clan and still post here, right? Well, see you around.

Death

Smash Lord
I don't have it anymore. The site just doesn't open up for some reason. Weird.

Tyco

Smash Ace
Hey I got an AIM account. Can everyone post their screen names? I don't feel like searching through the last 2000 posts to find them...

BTW my screen name is hackDUSK rocks

Death

Smash Lord
I got pretty good experience last night. I am level 3 now need bit more for 4. I lost all my battles though cuz everyone I fought was at a higher level. Oh well.

Death

Smash Lord
I have also decided to go over to the FF clan led by CK2k4. I tried to stay loyal to this clan but it's inactivity over the last few weeks has led me to change my mind. I now say good-bye but hope to continue friendly relations with everyone in the HH.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
Then why are you still in the Members List for this clan?

As far as clans goes, I've come to my final decision im going to break away from this clan. Today is that day. I know I have done alot and achieved alot in this clan. This was not an easy decision but this clan's inactivity has led to me making this choice. I hope to keep friendly relations with this clan and I hope you all will support me in my endeavors. I hope you will accept. Also, if you don't mind, I suppose I could keep up with this clan and still post here, right? Well, see you around.
I side with Ultima, and shall join him to support his efforts

I remember the first agreement here was to not join to get gil then leave. In part i feeal im doing this, so i shall donate most of my gil BACK to this clan, just tell me who to give to.

Creature_85, give me the officail dissmisal.

It was an honor fighting for you and with you all

Good bye, i hope i see you again on the battle feild

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
man this clan is falling apart. i want to help bring it back considering mine will soon be official (once kiki RESPONDS to my instant messages). If you want me to like help you with anything then please tell me. Maybe you cna do liek me "CUSTOM BANNERS/AVATARS TO EACH NEW MEMBER!!!" i can do em for you if you want. lol. anyway.

AIM(S):

blackdog12289
cloudkid2k4
CHStennisace
charles12289
UneCharells
WannaBchckmagnt

and im pretty sure thats all of them.

Tyco

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
man this clan is falling apart. i want to help bring it back considering mine will soon be official (once kiki RESPONDS to my instant messages). If you want me to like help you with anything then please tell me. Maybe you cna do liek me "CUSTOM BANNERS/AVATARS TO EACH NEW MEMBER!!!" i can do em for you if you want. lol. anyway.

AIM(S):

blackdog12289
cloudkid2k4
CHStennisace
charles12289
UneCharells
WannaBchckmagnt

and im pretty sure thats all of them.
you forgot chuckles12289, unless that's instead of charles12289

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
OH YAH!!! I knew i was forgetting one of them...lol.

so yah.

AIM(S):

blackdog12289
cloudkid2k4
CHStennisace
charles12289
UneCharells
WannaBchckmagnt
Chuckles12289

there THATS ALL OF THEM (minus hte old marks brother fooling company SN, which i sometimes use on occasion).

Death

Smash Lord
That's because no ones active anymore save for Creature 85, soroush and Ultima. I don't think this clan will break up but you guys gotta be active.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
you know im starting ot wonder what happend to ace and sosh! i mean i havent heard from ace on ANY SITE in like DAYS. i mean does he not get on the comp anymore???

Death

Smash Lord
Were calling an all-out war! YEAH! HOO!
*ahem* I don't know about a tourney but just normal battling is fine with me. Meh.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
hey i lived!Hey guys.Nice baner.i dropped in to say that ijust started a fan fic in creative minds.If you red it i hope you like it.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Ah shoot school just started for me. It isn't to bad. The cafateria food is actually really good for a change. Other than that not much going on.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Alright, this clan has been really inactive lately. But due to the news that Clan Paychecks will be coming soon, we are upping the bar. I am going to personally ask everyone to simply put: Be more active. Battle, post, help out in any way you can. From now on, 3 times the total # of battles you have will be added to your clan points. The higher rank you have in the clan, the more gil you will receive from the paychecks. And also, if you are not active and not battling, you will receive no gil at all. There is no point in giving you gil if you are not going to use it, right?

To all new and/or returning members to the clan: in case you haven't checked recently, we do have an official clan website, with a forum containing a special section for HH members. (The password is our clan password) The addresses are: http://linkstreehouse.bravehost.com/Heroeshome.html and http://s3.invisionfree.com/Links_Treehouse/index.php so check 'em out.

Just an update, to show we are still an alive and kicking clan.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I just wanted to say that my clan idea is falling way short of my expectations, so I may rejoin you soon. That is, if you will allow me to do so.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
We will always welcome you Ultima, with open arms. You have contributed so much to our clan. (we still support your new clan no matter what happens to it though)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Creature I won't be joining your site just because of the fact that my dad would kill me. How do you know about the clan paychecks are coming soon. Well I have started battling more so I shall keep my battles in my Signiture.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
kiki told me about the clan paychecks as well. he said:

"when we get around to that ;) "

or something like that.

of course hed allow you to do so. lol. why wouldnt he?

and the banner is for creature's site. yes. lol. i think its the best banner ive made yet.

Death

Smash Lord
Heh. Clan Paychecks will be a pretty good thing. I wonder if we will get them.

soroush123

Smash Lord
well, more people in the top 10, the bigger the check, so the hh will be loaded, along with the bojinkans.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Not much going on. But does anyone know when the Bojiken war is starting. I havn't heard anything about it lately. Also are clan is dead if we don't start getting on more. We also need to find out what happened to Ace and Sosh. Has anyone seen them on lately.

Death

Smash Lord
I havn't seen ACE since I left. Where IS he? Weird. Is this happening to me only or is your battle page not loading cuz mine isn't. How come? And is Pierce a good attack? I'm thinking about selling it.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
I KNOW!!! he hasnt been on ANY of hte forums!! not even his own!!! its HELLA ****ing weird and neither has fuyuki!! (a friend of ace's sorta) i mean its kinda weird, where is he? maybe he got a life. *shrugs* who knows?

Top Bottom